Fellow Anteaters/Lost Ones: UNITE! "Reverse Circumsision"

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
As male infant coming into this world, odds are, your cute ass prolly didn’t have much say in what hospital you’ll be hatched, what type of foods you want to eat or the color of your onesies.

But those are all short-term, trivial aspects of being a baby boy.

One of the biggest decisions, that will impact the rest of your life – is whether or not you get your tip snipped or not.

So what gives?

How are you doing me a favor by making such a premature decision based on social-religical reasons? If I wanted to be mutilated without any imput – I’d go to Africa.

But we’re not in Toto land.

This is America – land of the freedom and free speech.

So if you were snipped and feeling resentment towards your inconsiderate conceivers (your blasted parents), now, there is a way to gain back that confidence and man”hood” that was lost during your most vulnerable state.

I introduce to you fellas:

FORESKIN RESTORACIONES!!

Meet the Foreskin Restoration Movement: Guys Reversing Circumcision

Restoring Your Foreskin - AskMen

*In Lil' Kimothy voice from early 00's Old Navy commercial*

"You're in the hood now, baybeh!"

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh: i decided to do it to my kids

Aint nothing worse then getting ready to smash a dime only to hear and see the disgust on your face when she notices

I had a bad experience friends. And she told everyone in school (i was a sophomore) and my friends still clowned me till we parted ways :to::to::to::to:

Now i have a pawg wife and a better job then most of my boys so its:manny::manny:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:heh: i decided to do it to my kids

Aint nothing worse then getting ready to smash a dime only to hear and see the disgust on your face when she notices

I had a bad experience friends. And she told everyone in school (i was a sophomore) and my friends still clowned me till we parted ways :to::to::to::to:

Now i have a pawg wife and a better job then most of my boys so its:manny::manny:

It's not really a color discrepancy, lil based on my experiences:

If a woman is repulsed by it, she’s either really young or just a shallow neanderpolitan.

Honestly, of all the bodies I’ve murked horizontally, a fella nil had issues where complaints came from the other party that was being slayed.

The only ordeal i think that could manifest is cuz of the rancid fumes of dyck cheese. But your ass should be cleaning under the hood anyway.

Gotta keep your engine clean, ya deeg?

Umph.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not really a color discrepancy, lil based on my experiences:

If a woman is repulsed by it, she’s either really young or just a shallow neanderpolitan.

Honestly, of all the bodies I’ve murked horizontally, a fella nil had issues where complaints came from the other party that was being slayed.

The only ordeal i think that could manifest is cuz of the rancid fumes of dyck cheese. But your ass should be cleaning under the hood anyway.

Gotta keep your engine clean, ya deeg?

Umph.

I didnt get circumcised til my senior yar. I had mostly good experience, but some bad. Don't matter the age, race, religion, or tax bracket. Some hoes just aint into it.

I surely dont miss pullin back my shyt like a sling shot to clean it out. Nor did i want to pull my son shyt shyt to clean his. I just circumcise him. fukk that shyt.

I will say the few times i got head while uncircumcised was :ahh:. But i have no regrets.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didnt get circumcised til my senior yar. I had mostly good experience, but some bad. Don't matter the age, race, religion, or tax bracket. Some hoes just aint into it.

I surely dont miss pullin back my shyt like a sling shot to clean it out. Nor did i want to pull my son shyt shyt to clean his. I just circumcise him. fukk that shyt.

I will say the few times i got head while uncircumcised was :ahh:. But i have no regrets.

i was thinking of doing it but i thought it might drive me crazy like i lost an arm or some shyt.