Fellas, You HAVE To Spoil Your Woman In Order For A Successful Relationship!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Women are needy, and wants to feel special. It urks me how guys don't spoil their woman. My girl told me a woman job in a relationship is to sit back, accept the gifts, cook once in a while, and give her man sex. And i agree.

I learned the hard way, ya'll remember my threads back then when i was upset that my girl was keep cheating on me. Fine women should be treated like... fine women. And because of that, I spent 5 g's alone on my girl this year... and she loves me for that. Call me a simp, sucka... whatever. I don't care. YOUR woman should be treated like a queen.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Women are needy, and wants to feel special. It urks me how guys don't spoil their woman. My girl told me a woman job in a relationship is to sit back, accept the gifts, cook once in a while, and give her man sex. And i agree.

kidnap-o.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If I added up all the money I outright spent on a woman...where I said "i am buying this specifically because I know she wants it"...in my whole life...It wouldn't be 5 G's...:manny:

I tend to convince the women I'm with...that me just being with them...is a gift in and of itself :manny:

but to each his own :manny:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If I added up all the money I outright spent on a woman...where I said "i am buying this specifically because I know she wants it"...in my whole life...It wouldn't be 5 G's...:manny:

I tend to convince the women I'm with...that me just being with them...is a gift in and of itself :manny:

but to each his own :manny:

You share that girl :wow:

Daps
Not true, try to find a chick that would rather get paid intellectually & mentally then with physical crap that withers away from months to years from now, b.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You share that girl :wow:

Nah. I doubt that.

But re-reading your post...basically she is a prostitute and you are a Jon...because you are spending money on her to keep her around...which could be viewed as paying for her...which is what you would do with...well...a prostitute :manny:...I mean...what happens if you don't spend money on her...does she leave:mjpls:

So...you gonna spend 6g's on her the next year...cause i doubt she is willing to settle for the same old...:manny:

you gonna pick up another part time gig to make that Jon money :ld: