Fellas, you ever snoop through your girl's stuff

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not going to lie ive done it a couple times in the past, it was always when I had some sort of gut feeling that something was going on

my girl would be in the shower and i would see a spiral notebook and flip through the pages...and WHAM!!:king:

i wouldnt do it on the regular

im sure most on here wouldnt admit to it, but you would be a fool not to and i dont want to hear no crap about if you have to snoop then you shouldnt be with them:stylin:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i did it a couple times, i aint go front....

some times u just gotta make sure the water is still warm (I know that made no sense but it sounded good)

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I've thought about it but I wouldn't want her snoopin through my shyt cause I, like most guys in relationships, sometimes flirt with other broads but just for our ego and don't plan on doing anything from it, and taken out of context that looks bad.

But what I mean is you get no context from snooping and it could start a fight that's really about nothing.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I use to be so against this shyt before i really feel in love :heh:

fukk no i will not go behind your back and snoop nahh bytch we gonna sit together and look through those phone calls and facebook messages :beli:

On a serious note i dont usually do it but i have no problems with folks who do and i'll probably do it myself every now and then.