FELLAS YOU EVER SAW A GIRL WALK BY AND WISHED SHE HAD AN ASS?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
NOTHING WORSE THAN A DIME WALKING BY WITH TWO
images
BEHIND HER.:scusthov:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah dat shyt fukkin sucks. You can have da prettiest face in da world n a nice pair of t*ts but if you have a flat ass... :noah:.... Doesn't mean i won't fukk but you're attractiveness to me drops SIGNIFICANTLY. Now if she really aint got like real crazy convex type ass but she got some nice thick thighs n hips, i'm good to go. :shaq:

I'm not a real shallow person but a bytch havin some ass is a physical requirement for me to even think about exerting any amount of energy into trynna get at her. I just caint fukk wit no pancake ass hoes. Cain't help it, I love big booties too much. :sadbron:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I DON'T MIND SMALL BUTTS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOME MEAT ON IT. I SEEN THIS CHICK'S ASS BONES THROUGH HER SKIRT. I THOUGHT THAT shyt WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i aint tripping in the words of dmx "since you gave me the p*ssy that ass is getting fatter"

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
i hate when gangas try so hard to and then they walk past and they have zero ass its a real grizzle. i noticed alot of banana benders(queenslanders) have zero ass