Fellas, you ever dealt with the "I know" chick?

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
It's like everything you tell her ass, she acts like she knew it already.

I told my girl the other day, "My left heel is killing me. I might need some new inserts."
She said, "Well, duuuuuh. That's usually why people's heels hurt in the first place."

So my bytch is a goddamn doctor now?! :what:

And it took me a while, but I realized she's been doing that disrespectful shyt for a long time.

bytches say they love communication. But would I be wrong if I stop with the BS banter and come at her with some straight matter of fact only speak to her ass when necessary robotic type shyt?

Patrice O'neal was 100% correct when he said, "Women act like they know shyt only because I tell them shyt."

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like everything you tell her ass, she acts like she knew it already.

I told my girl the other day, "My left heel is killing me. I might need some new inserts."
She said, "Well, duuuuuh. That's usually why people's heels hurt in the first place."

So my bytch is a goddamn doctor now?! :what:

And it took me a while, but I realized she's been doing that disrespectful shyt for a long time.

bytches say they love communication. But would I be wrong if I stop with the BS banter and come at her with some straight matter of fact only speak to her ass when necessary robotic type shyt?

Patrice O'neal was 100% correct when he said, "Women act like they know shyt only because I tell them shyt."

Nah. Never met a chick who had any type of intellectual crossover into the shyt that I'm interested in.

It does sound annoying tho.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Slap her in the face and choke her while you look into her eyes.