Fellas: You ever been/known a female that had no issues with being the breadwinner

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive come across/met some they just wanted their man to have drive and goals and actually working towards something rather than being content with where they were

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes ive known some they are more old school though and still respect the values that one another have to offer the relationship outside of money.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes ive known some they are more old school though and still respect the values that one another have to offer the relationship outside of money.

Yeah I went on a date with a woman on monday, great dinner date, we was there for like 3 hrs. At one point she said that, we are going to a concert this coming sunday

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
No issues at all?

heeeeell-no.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes, I know a few....

A female I kind of grew up and went to school with married a dude who got drafted and played with the Denver Broncos for a few seasons before he got cut. But he used some of that money to help her finish Med School. Now she is a doctor and I think he still has a pretty good job but I'm sure she is making more than him now. But he is the reason she is able to make that bread now so... :manny: