Fellas, we can all learn something from watching/studying male animals

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Look at the way male animals act.

Look at basic animals like a rooster. When he's in the pen with the other hens/chickens, he struts around like he owns that shyt. Chest out, confidently walking around wherever he wants, making his voice heard above others.

Look at a stud horse. He walks around like he feels like he's the best in the stable. Whether he is the only male horse there or not.

And we've all seen the way male lions act on Nat Geo specials. Not only are they set apart by their mane, but they carry themselves differently, completely opposite of the female.

Do you as a man walk/behave with this sort of confidence everyday? There's better looking, more muscular guys than you, but it doesn't mean you have to feel any less about being a male.

Not saying you gotta be a jerk or a$$hole, but you kinda gotta walk that thin line between ultimate confidence and douchebag.

Survival of the fittest, brehs. That means not necessarily physical fitness, but moreso beginning with the mentality.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol...well not even that, but just the way you carry yourself everyday.

Male animals behave the way they do b/c they choose to. They don't fight against the urge to "be a man"

:obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Look at the way male animals act.

Look at basic animals like a rooster. When he's in the pen with the other hens/chickens, he struts around like he owns that shyt. Chest out, confidently walking around wherever he wants, making his voice heard above others.

Look at a stud horse. He walks around like he feels like he's the best in the stable. Whether he is the only male horse there or not.

And we've all seen the way male lions act on Nat Geo specials. Not only are they set apart by their mane, but they carry themselves differently, completely opposite of the female.

Do you as a man walk/behave with this sort of confidence everyday? There's better looking, more muscular guys than you, but it doesn't mean you have to feel any less about being a male.

Not saying you gotta be a jerk or a$$hole, but you kinda gotta walk that thin line between ultimate confidence and douchebag.

Survival of the fittest, brehs. That means not necessarily physical fitness, but moreso beginning with the mentality.

thing bout confidence is you really gotta believe it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
thing bout confidence is you really gotta believe it

I think you can if you accept the fact that you're a male.

I'm not one of these sexists, but I do think we have lost some "manliness", as a mentality.

it's clear that females of all species like confidence.....so just walk in it.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Killing those weaker then me and not going to prison for it would be kinda cool.