Fellas w/ babymommas, you go over to her house

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to drop/pick up your kid, she answers the door in a top that gives you easy accesability to her nice juicy DDs, do you pull that shirt up/down and get a few seconds of sucking on:dry:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for sure, why the fukk not.

you already smashed once in the past, that gives u the pass to get your sexuals on with that brawd anytime, anyplace :ahh:

I went w/ my boy to drop his son off yesterday evening and thats exactly what he did, I was quite surprise. I asked him if she has a man, he said he didnt know and that she had never brought up any other guys to him. It just made me think like what happened if he did that and while doing it her man comes from a different room and sees it

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
What about he kid? Told that lil nikka to go play? :skip:

Did he do it right when she answered in front of you? Had you like :merchant:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
What about he kid? Told that lil nikka to go play? :skip:

Did he do it right when she answered in front of you? Had you like :merchant:

Exactly, nikka left out a whole bunch of details :snoop:

This chick opens the door I assume their kid runs inside the house, and when he is out of view, dude just flips up her shirt and just start sucking her titty? And only for a couple of seconds? :what:

I have heard stories of guys smashing their BMs long after they broke up, but this nikka is randomly flipping up his BM shirt in public to only suck her titty for a couple of seconds :wtf:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I went w/ my boy to drop his son off yesterday evening and thats exactly what he did, I was quite surprise. I asked him if she has a man, he said he didnt know and that she had never brought up any other guys to him. It just made me think like what happened if he did that and while doing it her man comes from a different room and sees it

Im sure if her man was at home she wouldnt let him do that

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:pacspit: got damn this thread. I just smashed my baby mom for first time in like 4 years Friday. I don't even know wtf happened I don't even talk to this chick outside of pick ups drop offs . Word to the wise leave baby mom's alone they stay loving the child's father.