Fellas: Pics of your various air max shows you own

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I have other air maxes but they're not in the best condition

Copped these airmaxes last week cuz the store was having a big ass sale..

eW9eNYI.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I was trying to cop these, but only one store had them but not in my size:

Men's Nike Air Max IVO Running Shoes*| FinishLine.com | Black/White/Cool Grey/Wolf Grey

Im going to see if I can order them and pick them up from the store

also thinking about getting these:

Men's Nike Air Max Direct Running Shoes*| FinishLine.com | White/Black/Hyper Blue/Strata Grey

Ya those air maxes you posted in those links are :trash: I wouldn't pay $50 for them shyts and if I did buy them I would wear them to run or go to work in..they'll get dirty in two days, but who gives a fukk cuz they're wack:yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya those air maxes you posted in those links are :trash: I wouldn't pay $50 for them shyts and if I did buy them I would wear them to run or go to work in..they'll get dirty in two days, but who gives a fukk cuz they're wack:yeshrug:

ok then post pics of what air max you think are not trash sir

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Bought these for $80 back in 2010, one of the better shoe purchases Ive ever made.

nike-air-max-97-metallic-silver-varsity-red-1.jpg

Someday Ill probably hunt down and scoop a pair of the playstation 97's, I wanted those years ago but never got around to gettign them.

air-max-97-black-multi-playstation-3-inspired-1.jpg

I wish I copped these when they released some months back, now it's nothing but crazy reseller prices on them:

am1fbfm.jpg

But yea Id order the air maxes AM1, 97 (depends on the colorway), infrared 90's.