Fellas:Moving into a new spot w/ your girl but she doesnt want to be on the lease...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so my homeboy calls me and says that him and his girl got into a huge fight last night because they started talking about moving in together after their lease is up in sept. By the time they will have been together for 2 1/2 years. She stated that she wont be on the lease, but will go half on all bills. He ask why she doesnt want to be on the lease. He gets upset at her answer and she responds by saying how it isnt that big of a deal. He says well if you arent going to be on the lease why should we bother even moving in together and why are you trying to dictate what area we live at.

Her answer to why she doesnt want to is because if they break up she doesnt want there to be any issue. His response was then you must not trust me

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
so my homeboy calls me and says that him and his girl got into a huge fight last night because they started talking about moving in together after their lease is up in sept. By the time they will have been together for 2 1/2 years. She stated that she wont be on the lease, but will go half on all bills. He ask why she doesnt want to be on the lease. He gets upset at her answer and she responds by saying how it isnt that big of a deal. He says well if you arent going to be on the lease why should we bother even moving in together and why are you trying to dictate what area we live at.

Her answer to why she doesnt want to is because if they break up she doesnt want there to be any issue. His response was then you must not trust me

:duck:

Why can't you nikkas just say its you?

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Well look like i'll be looking for a new girl...

goodbye_gif_by_beatlesbug-d4hlygh.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
she clearly dont wanna move in, she already knows shes gonna break up with you

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn't want to go on the lease because she afraid it will affect her credit. It really doesn't matter in most states if a person lives with you longer than 15 days you have to get a 30 day notice to kick them out. She going to help him with the bills for a while then she going to fall back and sponge off dude. Think about it her name isn't on the lease she isn't liable..But by law he would still have to give her a notice if he wanted to put her out. Tell him to keep his eyes open.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
With that information I would assume their days could be numbered. He better be able to afford that place and the bills if she jets out on him, because the landlords and companies probably don't care about letting people out of contracts because of a breakup.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good for her. Shacking up is wack anyway and if shyt goes wrong it's best that she be out without any contractual obligation. He should be happy about this as well.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
go with the flow and keep options open

she doesn't want to be tied down, but she has committed to splitting the bills 50/50

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she clearly dont wanna move in, she already knows shes gonna break up with you

So if a dude gives a chick a pre-nup does that mean he doesn't want to be married? Nah he just wants protection in case shyt goes wrong. Her not wanting to be on the lease is the same thing. I'll pay my half but if we break up, bytch I'm out and you can have your raggedy ass apartment.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is where alot of dudes mess up at. If they get in an argument he couldn't just put her out because they have a verbal agreement so even if her name isn't on the lease he still have to give her an eviction notice for her to leave. This is why dudes need to learn the law.