Fellas: How many females have you thrown in the bushes in the past 6 months

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
5. 3 old jump offs and 2 new broads I had met. I honestly just don't wanna cheat so I decided to not even bother playing with fire.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its the opposite for me Im the one that usually get cut

I ride that wave as long as I can until they start wanting "somethin more"

Then when I dont give it to em and not down to sell any dreams its :camby: for me

I know the routine though so when I see that sign coming I just put politely myself in the bushes

bushes.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no desire to be in a relationship unless the girl is just everything i want and then some. Seeing as my standards are high as balls that ain't happening soon, then you know how that shyt goes you can only fukk for so long before they want your commitment

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been thrown in the bushes....2

once buy my gf who broke up with me (we were both unhappy) and then the second was the chick I took to the minor league baseball game, i still dont know what went wrong after our date because she was all over me, but I think one of the things was I was hitting her up way too much. I was sending her text that i was about to get on a plane and then again when I landed and I knew her for like a week...smh

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
The year aint even over and i've thrown more bytches in the bushes this year than i have in any previous year.

1. Shorty said she expects me to support her financially while she pursues a rap career....bushes.:birdman:

2. Girl told me she was hungry, told her good i just went grocery shopping, instead of cooking she orders chinese food for HERSELF on some app on her phone, and hands me her phone to enter my credit card....bushes.:birdman:
3. This smokehound broad always got a dollar for a blunt but never no weed. She calls me up like u got any bud? I say yeah come thru, was bored and gonna smoke alone anyway. She comes thru we smoke and she like this some gas got any more. Im like ok how much u want to buy? bytch says nah i just want you to GIVE me some weed....bushes.:birdman:

While writing this I came to a realization that these broads nowadays got the habits of bum ass nikkas.Rapper? Freeloading food? Tryna get high for free? are they just mimicking the bum nikka treatment they've gotten thru the years? :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have no desire to be in a relationship unless the girl is just everything i want and then some. Seeing as my standards are high as balls that ain't happening soon, then you know how that shyt goes you can only fukk for so long before they want your commitment

commitment is the male vagina

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
The year aint even over and i've thrown more bytches in the bushes this year than i have in any previous year.

1. Shorty said she expects me to support her financially while she pursues a rap career....bushes.:birdman:

2. Girl told me she was hungry, told her good i just went grocery shopping, instead of cooking she orders chinese food for HERSELF on some app on her phone, and hands me her phone to enter my credit card....bushes.:birdman:
3. This smokehound broad always got a dollar for a blunt but never no weed. She calls me up like u got any bud? I say yeah come thru, was bored and gonna smoke alone anyway. She comes thru we smoke and she like this some gas got any more. Im like ok how much u want to buy? bytch says nah i just want you to GIVE me some weed....bushes.:birdman:

While writing this I came to a realization that these broads nowadays got the habits of bum ass nikkas.Rapper? Freeloading food? Tryna get high for free? are they just mimicking the bum nikka treatment they've gotten thru the years? :lupe:

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif