Fellas HELP: I need a work out supplement that doesn't make my farts stink

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I first started lifting I took a pretty expensive weight gainer/protein powder, and looking back it's the biggest I've ever been and I want to get back to that. Seeing results motivated me to stay in the gym.

For the past few years though I've tried to lift naturally as a doctor told me to stay away from powdered beverages and supplements. No problem I thought, but it's hard for me to keep the weight and you just don't see results as much. I've even smoked weed heavy to build an appetite to be able to eat the calories I needed.

Anyway I want to go back to buying a supplement to at least get me excited to be lifting again but I remember those supplements used to give me mad gas, and it wasn't just regular gas. My farts were crazy embarrassing and nasty smelling and I just can't go back to that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many cals are you shooting for overall?
I don't know. I may not need a calorie supplement at all because I'm not as skinny as I used to be now that I think of it. I was just sticking to what I knew had worked. It was Mass Gainer by BSN (the red bottles).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't know. I may not need a calorie supplement at all because I'm not as skinny as I used to be now that I think of it. I was just sticking to what I knew had worked. It was Mass Gainer by BSN (the red bottles).
I would figure that out first and foremost. You may not need it and can hit eat delicious food.

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Your body will get used to it and you wont fart as much, when I first started drinking them years ago my farts smelt like a dead rat lol

But as time went on they were less potent.

These days I dont even drink shakes