Fellas, have you ever come across a chick who was demisexual

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. It's more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual. Nevertheless, this term does not mean that demisexuals have an incomplete or half-sexuality, nor does it mean that sexual attraction without emotional connection is required for a complete sexuality. In general, demisexuals are not sexually attracted to anyone of any gender; however, when a demisexual is emotionally connected to someone else (whether the feelings are romantic love or deep friendship), the demisexual experiences sexual attraction and desire, but only towards the specific partner or partners.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Man, every week some girl has come up with something that I have to end up googling and I'm like oh ok.

I've been told pansexual (which is the most common you'll see now), demisexual, sapiosexual and the one that had me :beli: was panromantic-homosexual.

I honestly don't give a fukk what anyone's sexuality is or what they choose to identify as but that shyt just sounds like 99% of people. Sex is usually more enjoyable, to me at least, when you form some kind of emotional connection to somebody. Everybody just wants to find a label for everything they're feeling and call themselves progressive.

There are even a lot of women who don't want to have sex with you early on cause they haven't formed any kind of connection.