Fellas: Ever gone on a date with a chick who was bigger than what you expected

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Text my boy, and told him to start blowing up my phone like it was an emergency and slid out.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
MrSanAntonio - you have the worst dating luck in this life:
  • bytches don't like your shirt for your bojangles date
  • you had to worry if she'd like a pool hall or if you should go to a movie

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Y'all nikkaz should know by now that any broad that takes all those extra close up face shots is a big girl.

I ain't never been fooled by a fat bytch, but. I Have been fooled by an extra tall chick tho. I hollered at the chick t a club as she was sittin at a table with bottles an shyt.

I sat down next to her, started choppin it up, I get the number and kept it movin. I link up with her the next week and this chick hops out the car and is damn near as tall as I am :wtf:

She was 6'1", amazon, but the bytch was bad tho. She played college volleyball. I wasn't that upset tho, at least she wasn't obese :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Every man who has online dated has experienced this :heh:

Dem bytches are all king sized sumo wrestlers, bytches be fronting like they're small kittens with their deceptive side angles, when you finally meet them, you realise you're about to climb Mount Everest and K2 with no way out.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened a couple times back in the mid 2000s, then I caught on to the "myspace angles" that women still use to this day.