Fellas, Ever date a girl that was under her mom like she was 5

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk I couldnt imagine being with a woman who was a damn adult but you would have thought she was 5 because she was still sucking on her mom's nipple. Im hoping u know what im talking about

putting her mom all in our business, putting her mom first
putting your feelings aside to apease her mother

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Cotdamn threadstarter has been shytted on all day.
:wow: Take a break breh and log off.
You still a Coli breh:pachaha: I still go to war for ya

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I did and that's fine because i'm very close with my mom. My mom loves drinking all kinds of tea and smoking green and I just so happen to like doing that shyt too. So we drink our Hawaiian oolong tea which happens to be our favorite and smoke our green and just talk about anything.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
lmao at the responses so far. Yeah, that is annoying though. Not saying someone shouldn't be close to their family, but at a certain point it becomes a detriment.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao at the responses so far. Yeah, that is annoying though. Not saying someone shouldn't be close to their family, but at a certain point it becomes a detriment.

exactly there is a point where it is too much

I know a chick who tells her mom every single thing that her and her man do. A couple weeks back her and her man agreed to go to this movie....she tells her mom who then tells her that she wants the two of them to go so the girl cancels on her bf to go to the movie with her mom

imagine how bad it would be once married

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's moms yo. You only get one of those. You dont put them on the backburner.

Just my opinion:manny:

I dont mean backburner but find a nice balance i mean if im looking for wifey i dont want a woman who is connected to her mom at the hip 24/7 with no independence

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Looking at her fat sloppy slob of a husband she will make these commands to her seed because she herself does not respect her man. Overbearing mothers will yell at everyone in the house but when that buff man comes in its like *ouuu baby you want any food? What can we get you? Um umm Suzie? make that man a meal girl what are you doin. * Moms subliminaly is saying *dont end up like me. *