Fellas, do you take your girl to food joints like Hooters

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here we have hooters, twin peaks, and bikinis

the other day I was at hooters with some coworkers....half the place was made of females and there were even some little kids there:leon:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I have this good friend that stays in atlanta. And everytime I see her she always wants to go to hooters. Nowhere else. shyt is kinda weird.

But to answer your questions. I dont think she would have a problem with it. I never took my girl tho.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Take her to hooters and talk about how attractive the waitresses are. See if one is interested in coming back home with the two of you. :yeshrug:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Hooters is fukkin' trash.

And a lot of the ones that work near where I live are bytches. Like REAL bytches. Like disrespectful as fukk bytches that have somehow allowed to be hired in customer service waitressing positions.

Never been to a Twin Peaks (never heard of it until now), but I'm gonna go today I guess to check it out.

Edit: I guess I won't be checking Twin Peaks, aren't any in NC.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Hooters needs more black girls, it's like a KKK meeting there.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, I have been with my wife to Hooter's. I personally don't like them because the food is horrible. If I go to Hooter's 99% of the time we are meeting someone already there. The black chicks that do be in there be nice but unless you're at a Hooter's in Tennessee you won't see a lot of black chicks in there. I always say if you're going to Hooter's it's not for the food.

Now another place I can recommend is "The Tilted Kilt". The food there is a lot better and the girls there are dressed in little school girl outfits. It's a lot better than Hooter's. Here's the website, check them out Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery :mj:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
210? Hit up Ojos Locos :myman: