Fellas....do you dance by your seat when you go to concerts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or do you just sit there and watch. Ive only been to one concert and it was in an arena, and everyone stood up for the entire thing

do you snap your fingers, nod your head, raise your arms, or are you there standing stiff, whats your entire

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I rap or sing along. If the lyrics are from a female, i improvise. I have never been to a concert where i didnt know almost every song's lyrics or i dont stand at most 3 to 5 rows from the stage. I enjoy perfomances a bit more when i get myself mentally involved.

I have seen Jay-Z, Snoop, Lil Wayne, The Game, Nas, Drake, Kanye West, 50 Cent, DMX, Ja Rule, Ludacris, Outkast, Rick Ross, R Kelly, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, TLC, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Usher, Antony Hamilton, Maxwell, Joe

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: at nikkas who just chill calmly in their seats during concerts like they at home watching netflix or something

If I pay $100+ for some gotdamn tickets you know damn well im boutta get hype like im right on stage next to whoever performing

shyt me and my old lady went to go see Beyonce down in Nashville a couple years back and I sang every word I knew :manny: why go if you aint gonna get your moneys worth?

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the both of you, but for example, if you were to see temptations in tour which I believe they are right now, would you stand up the entire time, singing the song, would you move your body or what. Wouldnt they become exhausting moving and jiving for 2 hours

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends. Seein lupe it was standing room only, and it was hype. Like everybody rapping every verse off the cool and food and liquor.

Coldplay was dope. You pay good money to hear Chris Martin but there were songs where the crowd had to sing along. Paul McCartney was *looks around...whispers * pretty bad. People would not shut the fukk up. Like it was terrible. His mic had to be super loud which was cool cause you could always hear him, his voice ain't the best anymore but it was so fukkin loud at times that it didn't matter.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I feel the both of you, but for example, if you were to see temptations in tour which I believe they are right now, would you stand up the entire time, singing the song, would you move your body or what. Wouldnt they become exhausting moving and jiving for 2 hours

I would stand up the entire time. For one, I love the Temptations lol, but secondly, I love music and it's lame as hell to not fully participate

I went to the Jay-Z/Timberlake show last week, this was me :stylin:

hazardous

All Star
Daps
I sing along and nod my head.

:dead: at dudes who just stand there all stiff and sh*t

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I do what I feel like doing, i'm not afraid of having a good time. It's annoying when people act like they too cool to live a little from time to time.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if i'm gonna go to a concert, it's typically something i'm going to go crazy for. i can't really control myself. especially if it's a rock concert.