Fellas, cancel plans w/ your girl if she acts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when im talking to my homeboys or my male cousins and they tell me about some huge fight that they got in w/ their girl and its because of her yet they still take her to the movies or restaurant of her choice

I have been known to cancel an entire day of plans if my girl does something mess up

if you award them then they will keep doing the samething

ie

my girl got pissed at me for something turned off her phone for like 5 hours....so I canceled the dinner and movie date we had planned the next day which a special day for us

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka what kinda relationship you in :whoo:

Breh i wish i could tell my girl hey you know those plan we had tomorrow yeah that right cancelled :pachaha:

She would wait till i wanted some then respond hey you know that p*ssy you thought you were gonna get yeah cancelled.:bryan:

nikka i aint bout playing those games .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh i wish i could tell my girl hey you know those plan we had tomorrow yeah that right cancelled :pachaha:

She would wait till i wanted some then respond hey you know that p*ssy you thought you were gonna get yeah cancelled.:bryan:

Lol...I would tell her you gonna get raped :shaq: and B1tch you better get me some :birdman:

She's going to fight til her ass getting piped and she would be lik e:noah: and you know you love it b!tch :smugfavre:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I hate when im talking to my homeboys or my male cousins and they tell me about some huge fight that they got in w/ their girl and its because of her yet they still take her to the movies or restaurant of her choice

I have been known to cancel an entire day of plans if my girl does something mess up

if you award them then they will keep doing the samething

ie

my girl got pissed at me for something turned off her phone for like 5 hours....so I canceled the dinner and movie date we had planned the next day which a special day for us

:laff:
What are they? puppies?:pacspit:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:dead: