Fellas: Any of you posed as a female on the internet before

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either on a forum i made some fake dating site profile with some chicks picks. Are you ashamed of these actions, how many times have you done it

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah all the time its great fun i love it

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I once used 2 divas to fight my brother on Smackdown vs RAW because I said I could beat him with anybody on the roster... He beat my ass the whole match :skip:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dead: Aint dat what most of the nikkas on here do, be frontin that there chicks when there really beastly looking nikkas.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I made female character on City of Heroes once. shyt was kinda sad how MMO nikkas be thirsty as fukk. I stopped playing after getting tired of asking if I was a female :heh:

JUST LET ME HERO :damn:

Yeah, I did this a few times, too.

Not because I wanted to be a girl, but cause they had the better character design. that's what I tell myself. :mjpls:

And yeah, the thirst is real. They find out you're a dude, and their whole world shatters. lol But I've seen some legit weirdos who play as strictly females for the perks. I'm talking getting in relationships and "married" with 12 year old koreans on the game with the most online "swag", then creating alt accounts and hooking up with dudes who are "doctors" and "engineers" in real life, showing off their facebook pages or whatever.

I'm talking cybersex and all of that.

but they don't fukk with girls IRL, cause "they havent found the right one", "aint nobody interesting".

Homie, you gay.