feeling pretty down right now

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
grandma who has raised me and lived with me for all my life is moving away to los angeles.

i feel real sad right now. more than a break-up with any female

how ya'll deal with this

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
rqykxk.jpg

Get her a desktop or laptop if she don't already have one & skype w/ her every night :yeshrug:

Or guilt her into stayin.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that man...its tough because she raised you and it's not like its your brother or sister who are moving to improving their lives and you know they will probably be around for the long term...this goodbye could really be goodbye when it's your grandma...just cherish the last moments and thank her and call her once a week to check in the only advice I can give without moving to LA yourself

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Whenever i am depressed, i go outside (at night) smoke a black and mild and put on some good music. shyt is therapeutic.

(a blunt and or some hard liquor hepls too :heh:)

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
grandma who has raised me and lived with me for all my life is moving away to los angeles.

how ya'll deal with this

Understand that no matter the distance, technology will allow you to be close....or buy a plane ticket.

Your feelings are valid tho. :yes:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

how ya'll deal with this

My grandmother was my everything. When she passed away it was my only family. I would give up anything to have another day with this lady. Go to Cali and love every minute with you and grams.