Feeling mad depressed lately....and discouraged.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I never wanna leave the house again. I hate myself right now.

Went to doctors and found out I gained 7 lbs :snoop:

I've been eating like shyt for the past 3 to 4 weeks brehs :snoop:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exercise is the goat depression/anxiety drug breh. The difference in my emotions and feelings between going to the gym and coming out an hour later is like night and day. shyt is powerful.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exercise is the goat depression/anxiety drug breh. The difference in my emotions and feelings between going to the gym and coming out an hour later is like night and day. shyt is powerful.

I agree with this but sometimes I feel like the gym and anxiety/depression feed on each other. Yeah you feel good post workout but the never good enough mindset ain't exactly healthy. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a strong correlation between gym rats and depression/anxiety sufferers.

I don't know. Maybe got a little deep. Thread struck a nerve or something.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And your rep is just atrocious :huhldup:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Its normal bruh, nothing to be ashamed about. Everybody gets off balance. It's just a complacent feeling of negative inertia and overcoming it. I can always tell when I'm off balance, I'm not as patient, appetite decreases, and I have the strong urge to just sleep. And I usually want nothing to do with the gym.

It'll pass homie. Enjoy the extra calories, rest up and listen to your mind and body when it tells you it's ready to get back on track.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Its normal bruh, nothing to be ashamed about. Everybody gets off balance. It's just a complacent feeling of negative inertia and overcoming it. I can always tell when I'm off balance, I'm not as patient, appetite decreases, and I have the strong urge to just sleep. And I usually want nothing to do with the gym.

It'll pass homie. Enjoy the extra calories, rest up and listen to your mind and body when it tells you it's ready to get back on track.
At the gym now :banderas:

30 On elliptical
10 on treadmill
5 on stair master.