feeling lost in life

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
im currently unemployed because im tryna wrap up some legal troubles i had within the last 3 years. im about to be 22 in a month i feel like i still dont know what my career should be. im thinking about going back to school but i really dont know what to take.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
There is no rush and you will figure it out eventually.

One thing is to forget what everyone else tells you. EVERYONE is always trying to throw up advice as to what they THINK works best for you. Money is important, but do something you love as well. Save up, move down south or in a place in where your money situation would work best for YOU...NOT anyone else because at the end of the day...it is YOU who needs to find your zone and take care of yourself and potential family.

Saved up enough GUAP? Consider leaving the states if a relaxed lifestyle is what you seek

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
There is no rush and you will figure it out eventually.

One thing is to forget what everyone else tells you. EVERYONE is always trying to throw up advice as to what they THINK works best for you. Money is important, but do something you love as well. Save up, move down south or in a place in where your money situation would work best for YOU...NOT anyone else because at the end of the day...it is YOU who needs to find your zone and take care of yourself and potential family.

Saved up enough GUAP? Consider leaving the states if a relaxed lifestyle is what you seek

where do you live?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I did travel quite a bit before I settled here though. I recommend going through many parts of the states, North, South, East, West.

Check out different environments and stay for a while. I went from NYC straight to Interlachen, FL when I was 18...so a city that had 8+ million to a small ass town that only had a gas station and a McDonald's with a population of about 1,000...I think the only one who knows what Interlachen is, is the breh @Brehmington Steele

Visit the caribbean too. DR is cheap, Puerto Rico is nice, Jamaica? Anywhere breh. @Malta recommends brazil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i love livin in cali so i think it would be hard for me to move anywhere else
I said the same thing until I explored different environments. I still prefer the Caribbean over anything else and will eventually move back.

Lexington was needed for me tho. I did most of my growing here.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I said the same thing until I explored different environments. I still prefer the Caribbean over anything else and will eventually move back.

Lexington was needed for me tho. I did most of my growing here.

when you say "growing" i assume you mean weed right?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
:childplease:

You trolling breh? I meant growing as a person...I was younger than you when I moved away from my home state.

haha my fault breh, i saw the word out of context plus im a lil jetset right now. but real shyt i would love to stay in south american(brazil,argentina,peru...) for a year or sum shyt like that, but before i do that i have to be established and have a lil dough to spend

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Go to the mirror...ask yourself "who are you"

If your first instinctive answer isn't something of greatness or empowerment, you need to stare at that mirror until you see it bruh.

I'm 24, I've taken advantage of many opportunities just as much as I squandered them. It's the obstacles that we overcome that define us on who we truly are. I try not fear anything because I feel as though fear stops progression but failure is a fear of mine.

The only advice I can truly give you is to just find out what you love to do. If you make a plan to achieve it, make it your #1 PRIORITY. At least you're at that point where you're not satisfied. At 22, you're still young so you get it together. Establishing that confidence first to do anything is key.