feeling like skin is loose .. anyone dealt with that?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
man i never lost belly fat this fast (intermitent fasting like a mutha)

when i grab my belly.. i feel way more skin than fat... heck when i sit down i dont feel pressure on my belly but i can grip it easy although it flat in my hand instead of a masss of fat.

should i be worried of loose skin :lupe:

went from 196 (maybe 198) to 180lbs in 30 days...and down from 38 inch waist to 35.7..
really feels like an excess skin..:noah:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
man i never lost belly fat this fast (intermitent fasting like a mutha)

when i grab my belly.. i feel way more skin than fat... heck when i sit down i dont feel pressure on my belly but i can grip it easy although it flat in my hand instead of a masss of fat.

should i be worried of loose skin :lupe:

went from 196 (maybe 198) to 180lbs in 30 days...and down from 38 inch waist to 35.7..
really feels like an excess skin..:noah:

You answered your own question. Gradual weight loss is always better. You body has more time to adjust. Extreme weight drops will lead to lose skin. So you have 3 options.

1. Gain weight to fill out the skin :manny:

2. Lipo :troll:

3. Eat right exercise and be PATIENT.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You answered your own question. Gradual weight loss is always better. You body has more time to adjust. Extreme weight drops will lead to lose skin. So you have 3 options.

1. Gain weight to fill out the skin :manny:

2. Lipo :troll:

3. Eat right exercise and be PATIENT.
lol i start as a 5'10 196 pound guys.. if i need lipo..well fukk it.. lipo then :lolbron:

nah it came together though.. i'm at 181 now.. went all the way down to 176 but the muscles started loading.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
a 16 pound weight loss isn't gonna cause loose skin. maybe if you did that every month for 3-4 months, but between your starting point and that lil bit of weight, you're bugging. you could start using a lotion with glycolic acid, it helps increase collagen production which helps skin stay firmer