Feel A New Real (PSVR2 Trailer)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, this thing looks pretty much ready to launch with all this promotion. Hopefully we get a solid release date by end of year for Jan~March 2023. Can't wait. I haven't really used a VR headset since PSVR1 so the jump will be tremendous.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone know the name of that music track? shyt kinda slaps

wOoDJs.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gyro aiming? What the hell for? :scusthov:

So you aren’t 100% relying on precision of analog sticks, its magic when used in conjunction between the two

BoTW put me on, and using it recently in horizon really made the aiming much more enjoyable. Getting the aiming reticle in range and slightly moving the controller for a headshot just feels a lot better

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sonys trailers like this do nothing for me.
I’m still waiting on the tempest audio wizardry that was supposed to provided a surround sound experience that would allow you to hear one thousand individual raindrops. Didn’t they even say at some point that the audio engine was going to be able to even improve graphics or some crap like that. Sony is good for a nonsensical marketing video with all kinds of cg and jargon. The super fast ssd was supposed to be alien level tech only Sony had access to.
I don’t know.
Like I said. These marketing videos make me roll my eyes more than anything.
I’m excited more based on the initial impressions so far. They need to figure out how to get more of these out in the wild as demo units. I’m a broken record saying this is definitely an experience that has to be seen first hand to truly appreciate and to understand the price point.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest. The tech is cool but none of thoes games look worth playing beyond one play through.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Sonys trailers like this do nothing for me.
I’m still waiting on the tempest audio wizardry that was supposed to provided a surround sound experience that would allow you to hear one thousand individual raindrops. Didn’t they even say at some point that the audio engine was going to be able to even improve graphics or some crap like that. Sony is good for a nonsensical marketing video with all kinds of cg and jargon. The super fast ssd was supposed to be alien level tech only Sony had access to.
I don’t know.
Like I said. These marketing videos make me roll my eyes more than anything.
I’m excited more based on the initial impressions so far. They need to figure out how to get more of these out in the wild as demo units. I’m a broken record saying this is definitely an experience that has to be seen first hand to truly appreciate and to understand the price point.

I agree with most of what you're saying but the 3D audio shyt is crazy in Returnal and HFW. Not really being used well outside of 1P games.