Fed. judge rules that the Minority Business Dev. Agency must also assist whites

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Trump administration packed the courts with young conservative judges. They filled dozens and maybe even more vacancies in the federal court.

Just like the website designer who made up a scenario just so the Supreme Court could rule they can deny services to gay people, there is a concerted effort to poke holes in minority (and by extension Black) protections in law on some reverse-racism gotchas. AAAAAAAND they are being ruled favorably by conservative judges who are young and were put into place by Trump. He alone is going to cause any supposed black progress to be stunted by virtue of packing courts nationwide.

Screenshot-20240308-172457-Chrome.jpg

From the rest of the article.

Dan Lennington, an attorney with the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty, the conservative public interest law firm representing the plaintiffs in the MBDA case, called the ruling a “historic victory for equality in America.”
“No longer can a federal agency cater only to certain races,” he said. “MBDA is now open to all.”

Lennington expects the case to be appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, which has a conservative majority

*Carefully developed plans, in the works for years

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"ADOS" and "FBA" are beefing yet again :snoop:

"Democratic Shills" and "Bootlicks" been warning about this kinda shyt the entire time.
talk-to-a-brick-wall-not-listening.gif

Breh you are legit slow my guy.

I have always shytted on Trump and conservatives on here.

A Black man being a conservative in this country is idiotic when we as Black men are the #1 enemy of White supremacy.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
77bcddc2d439a042c46331a613446367.gif
Democratic Shills on this site hate #BothSides more than they do conservatives. It’s so demonic, friend. :francis:
So a judge, one of many, deciding minority programs are discriminatory toward white people and setting a precedent to fukk us , black people, even worse than we already have been is analogous to migrants protected by international law sticking around with maybe a 30-40% chance of even being granted asylum (and a 70-60% chance of being booted back to Venezuela)?

For all the fukkery happening in Chicago, the place I live, the issues plaguing us are almost wholly unrelated to a few thousand folks ending up in a city of almost 3 million people with a 28% black population. If the migrants disappeared today, this court ruling still stands and it is absolutely worse for us.
Googles say The Minority Business Development Agency is a government agency created by republican president President Nixon. Since it's a government agency it's subject to the rules of the Constitution.

This is how government programs fail the people they're supposed to help. Legislation...
ADOS/FBA socially advanced after LBJ, his Great Society programs and the controversy they caused within the legislature economically crippled ADOS/FBA due to how legislation can be protracted and have effects over generations.
Going after government diversity programs is easy because they funded by taxes. So it's lookin' like if white people pay taxes then minorities can't get too much government assistance from either political party because it ain't fair to the white people paying taxes 'cause they the majority bein' left out. So, it's lookin' like, if people pay federal taxes they have a legal right to strike down programs created by the federal government. So, it's lookin' like taxation without representation within the public sector... sumn' like that.

If it's happenin' in the public sector, corporations receiving a certain amount of government funding can't do nothin' neither in the private sector.
I think Harvard receives federal funds.

c6c402be9dd3690480b60bea76cddc21.gif
Lineage based or nothing. Minority isn’t going to work anymore.
Private lineage based programs privately funded by the people of lineage. But that's gone require a strong economy among the lineage.... sumn, sumn, sumn socioeconomic self-determination.

giphy.gif
But keep lettin' people who don't look like you cut ya hair 'cause they chargin' less. Black dollar gotta build wealth for black people at whatever cost.

200.gif
Lemme take a break and get some juice and sumn' to eat, I'll holla.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Private lineage based programs privately funded by the people of lineage. But that's gone require a strong economy among the lineage.... sumn, sumn, sumn socioeconomic self-determination.
They're going after it in the private sector, too. They sued that Black women's grant writing group and won.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
They're going after it in the private sector, too. They sued that Black women's grant writing group and won.
If it's happenin' in the public sector, corporations receiving a certain amount of government funding can't do nothin' neither in the private sector.
I think Harvard receives federal funds.

If the group was grant writing for federal funds from the public sector or corporations receiving federal funds... send me the link.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh you are legit slow my guy.

I have always shytted on Trump and conservatives on here.

A Black man being a conservative in this country is idiotic when we as Black men are the #1 enemy of White supremacy.
Did you vote downballot?