Fed. judge rules that the Minority Business Dev. Agency must also assist whites

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I find it interesting as fyck that the news media rarely if ever mentions who are the plaintiffs bringing these types of lawsuits. :comeon:

According to CNN, it was three white business owners who were denied services at the MBDA. I guess they intentionally went there hoping to get denied so they would have a basis for a lawsuit.

Edit. This actually happened a few years earlier in Texas with "three white business owners." :dahell: They are really on a mission over there.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Trump administration packed the courts with young conservative judges. They filled dozens and maybe even more vacancies in the federal court.
Meanwhile, we aren't supposed to be worried about that because we as black people are immune. Tangibone-headedness dictates I don't vote so I can negotiate from a position of power....while the opposition undoes what little gains we have actually made...:patrice:fukk it, still going according to plan.

#bothsides

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
“If courts mean what they say when they ascribe supreme importance to constitutional rights, the federal government may not flagrantly violate such rights with impunity. The MBDA has done so for years. Time’s up,” wrote Pittman, who was appointed to the bench by President Donald Trump in 2019.

:francis:
Can you feel the tangibles?