Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ok, so I'm over here catching up on season 5 of FTWD, and it was going good until they all decided to be super pacifists. kinda annoying. now even alycia doesn't wanna kill walkers even. shyt is dumb.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show started of wack, then gained ALOT of faith/promise with a great 3rd season, but this shyt went off a cliff in its fourth season, total dogshyt since Morgan joined

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show started of wack, then gained ALOT of faith/promise with a great 3rd season, but this shyt went off a cliff in its fourth season, total dogshyt since Morgan joined

Yep. Show was great until Scott Gimple got some involvement on the show and brought Morgan on. Then they killed off their lead character Madison. The two Morgan seasons have been garbage.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
gonna peep the premiere to see if you know who is off the show, or if it's another glenn situation.

guess AMC wised up too, cause they holding that shyt till tomorrow, instead of fridays :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
morgan being half dead allows him to walk among the dead like the whispers :dwillhuh::francis:

damn already offed the coolest new character :skip:, oh I guess and that guy with the pregnant wife died too:heh:

so we byke to :boss::bustback: pre pacification Morgan?

this is what it took?

dealing w/ Negan, etc. and seeing his actual friends get killed couldn't...but this did? :gucci:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprisingly not bad. Best episode in a couple of seasons.

Didn’t hate Morgan this episode, lol. Was surprised they killed the bounty hunter already. Figured they would make him the big bad up to the mid season finale. Hopefully this is the end for “all lives matter” Morgan And leaves that mentality in the past.

also, how in the hell did that bow stop that axe? That heavy as axe should have sliced through that stick and Morgan’s face at the same time :snoop:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Surprisingly not bad. Best episode in a couple of seasons.

Didn’t hate Morgan this episode, lol. Was surprised they killed the bounty hunter already. Figured they would make him the big bad up to the mid season finale. Hopefully this is the end for “all lives matter” Morgan And leaves that mentality in the past.

also, how in the hell did that bow stop that axe? That heavy as axe should have sliced through that stick and Morgan’s face at the same time :snoop:

your second point, I was thinking the same but rewatched it and
I think he had lodged it in between the wooden part and blade gap

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your second point, I was thinking the same but rewatched it and
I think he had lodged it in between the wooden part and blade gap

I went with that theory the first time he stopped the axe. The second time he did it, doesn’t look like it. Maybe it did. Lol , I’m not going back to check. I might decide that I hated the the episode lol