FAWG star of TLC "1000-lb Sisters" is married!

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

1000-Lb. Sisters' ' Tammy Slaton Weds Caleb Willingham at Ohio Rehab Center: 'I'm Married'​

31dcad44011052bd004c93060a61632578c87641-700x400.png

The TV star and her now-husband met at the rehab center and eventually fell in love at the same location​

By
Brenton Blanchet

Published on November 20, 2022 12:28 PM
  • Tweet
  • Pin
  • Email
1000-Lb. Sisters' Tammy Slaton Weds Caleb Willingham at Ohio Rehab Center: ‘I’m Married!’. Photo Credit - Michael Moretti.

PHOTO: MICHAEL MORETTI
Tammy Slaton is now a married woman!

The 1000 Lb. Sisters star, 36, tied the knot with husband Caleb Willingham on Saturday at Windsor Lane Rehabilitation Center in Gibsonburg, Ohio, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal.

"You all knew me as Tammy Slaton, but now you'll all know me as Mrs. Tammy Willingham," Tammy says. "I'm married now!"

1000-Lb. Sisters' Tammy Slaton Weds Caleb Willingham at Ohio Rehab Center: ‘I’m Married!’. Photo Credit - Michael Moretti.

MICHAEL MORETTI
Slaton and Willingham, 39, met at the rehab center and eventually fell in love at the same location, before inviting 30 friends and family members to the small celebration on Saturday, a TLC source shares.

Photos from the Ohio wedding show Tammy in a white gown and tiara, as she poses with her sister Amy, who's wearing an orange dress with purple hair. Another image features Tammy smiling next to Caleb, who wore a black outfit with brown suspenders on their wedding day this weekend.

MICHAEL MORETTI
Slaton previously had her relationship history documented on the show, such as last year when she split from former partner Philip, who her sister Amy said wanted "her to be a glutton."

As opposed to Caleb and Tammy meeting in person, the TV star met her ex on social media and admitted Phillip was known online for talking about his preference for bigger women, and that he didn't date anyone under 300 lbs. But ultimately, Tammy was "tired of fighting" with him and they broke up, she said in a December episode of the series.

slaton1.png

"Tammy told me she broke up with Phil, and I'm like, about damn time. Now you need to work on yourself. Tammy don't need somebody that wants her to be a glutton," Amy said on the show. "I'm hoping with the whole breakup, it don't deter Tammy away from her weight loss, because she needs to lose this 25 lbs. The doctor gave her a goal."

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Her boyfriend in 2020. Broke up because she discovered she is bisexual then pansexual
NINTCHDBPICT000639665079.png

71df9116-cb88-4ede-b160-38a444266f0e.png

He dating a sista now

_medium.webp

Next bf... BBW King who dated her for clout :dead: 6 months ago

NINTCHDBPICT000694788319.jpg

Dubbed the ‘BBW King’, her new man has spoken out on the social media site of his love for ‘beautiful women’, saying “the bigger the better”.

In his Instagram bio, the mysterious man talks about his “big appetite” and explains that he pursues women over 300lb or on a size 24 garment.

The last bf before marriage

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Someone link the Asian bbw thread that says black men will accept you if you are fat

Im reading bout this nikka BBW King :what:

This fat bytch was dating 2 nikkas at the same time 6 months ago:dead:

In fact, things got so worse that Tammy had to call the cops on him as he won’t stop trying to get her attention through multiple texts and calls. At last, they ended things. Prior to this, 1000 Lb fans often told the celebrity that his partner would fetishize obese women. Hence, staying with him can’t be good as he would never help her out with shedding weight.

1000 Lb Sisters

Apparently