Favorite Vegas Hotel?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Quick im bout to book tonight. Im going the 2nd weekend in July for my bday. Going to get wasted, gamble and lay by the pool. I never been :lupe:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Quick im bout to book tonight. Im going the 2nd weekend in July for my bday. Going to get wasted, gamble and lay by the pool. I never been :lupe:

I'll be there, then for my birthday as well.

Encore, Aria, and the Cosmopolitan are all winners. Let me know if you have more questions.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

it really depends on the vibe you're going for, but the city center cluster is cool, the wynn & encore are winners, the venetian, mandalay bay and bellagio if you got your money right, ceasars and mgm are straight also

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
hmu if u in town. i might can possible help you out maybe with sumn. and i agree wit daygo. but it aint about the room normally, it's who's in it.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i didnt get replies on time so i booked the Bellagio. i cant wait im gon get white girl wasted :whoo:

if it's anything like cancun, ima be in a perpetual state of inebriation :russ:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
EI be in vegas once a month but I'm usually off the strip

Depends on your budget... if u looking for something good and not to expensive go to the luxor...they have LAX night club where a lot of musicians be...

U want something nice and medium price try the MGM and Mandalay bay

U want to ball go to the cosmopolitan , Bellag, paris hotels

Stay away from old vegas which is the north end.. boring

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
have only stayed at the venetian and wynn and i prefer the venetian, but you cant go wrong with either. it really depends on your budget too.

Daps
Cosmo and Palazzo if you got the money :mjpls:

Palace Station if you just need a bed, word to @Jutty

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
have only stayed at the venetian and wynn and i prefer the venetian, but you cant go wrong with both. it really depends on your budget too.

stayed there 2 yrs back. shyt was packed with persians or armenians or whatever they are :russ:

edit: nm, that was the mirage :snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i didnt get replies on time so i booked the Bellagio. i cant wait im gon get white girl wasted :whoo:

if it's anything like cancun, ima be in a perpetual state of inebriation :russ:

so the one downside to the baellagio is that it skews very older and can be quiter and a bit more stiff. you definitely won't be partying there, but i mean, it's easy to kick it at other tellys. have fun, i haven't been to vegas in 3 years, i'm overdue :sadcam:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
so the one downside to the baellagio is that it skews very older and can be quiter and a bit more stiff. you definitely won't be partying there, but i mean, it's easy to kick it at other tellys. have fun, i haven't been to vegas in 3 years, i'm overdue :sadcam:

old like retirement age?!!! we dont plan to hang around the hotel. dude is excited about their pool i just wanna go party!!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
old like retirement age?!!! we dont plan to hang around the hotel. dude is excited about their pool i just wanna go party!!!

lol nah, not that old, but like 40-70's men with money with their 20-37 year old european girlfriends. but the bellagio is nice as hell, so ball til you fall. if you're there on sunday, definitely go to rehab at the hard rock. not sure if the club is ceasar's is still hot, but they used to have a dope hip hop club, tao is cool, the palms is fun especially cuz there are 4 places to party, mandalay bay has a cool nightclub as well. if you have time money, go see one of the cirque du soleil shows - o or zumanity (would be cool for you and your dude)