Favorite Scarface scene

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the transition from him killing frank to going to elvira’s room and waking her up then looking out the window and seeing the blimp...the action...the score...everything about that scene...movie is basically two stories in one...that scene felt like the end of the first one

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
the transition from him killing frank to going to elvira’s room and waking her up then looking out the window and seeing the blimp...the action...the score...everything about that scene...movie is basically two stories in one...that scene felt like the end of the first one
You could def feel the transition that he was about to make.. that blimp shot is one of the goats

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this has to be the funniest part w/in the scene I mentioned...

...here’s practically the whole scene...love this entire moment (doesn’t include frank getting clipped tho)—

—and then for mobb deep to come along several years later and sample the score from my favorite part of the movie :banderas:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tumblr_mnygfgwvcs1rdts52o1_500.gif

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The part after they leave the club and tony and manny in the car. That speech I feel like is the capitalist vs the opportunist because manny was saying he should be happy with what he’s got and tony said he wants the world and everything in it that part is very motivational