Favorite Arkham Game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
The recent Arkham thread had me thinking about this:jbhmm: From what I'm seeing, Asylum seems to be the unanimous best game according to some old Arkham threads I went to, & Knight seems to be the worst one:jbhmm:
Gotta go with everyone, Asylum is the best one:blessed:
batman+arkham+asylum+desktop.png

Batman_Arkham_City_Wallpaper.png

tumblr_static_batman-arkham-origins-game.jpg

batman-arkham-knight-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-01jun15

llt23

All Star
Daps
Asylum. I feel like the big open world shyt of City took away from the game. Aside from the novelty of flying around as Batman it did nothing. The world itself was just empty besides some goons. Just made it more tedious to get to the next story part

Asylum was more focused and there was a better attention to detail in the world and the story. Everything was connected. This is all because the world itself was more contained. The further they strayed from this in favor of a "bigger" world the worse the series got.

Also fukk the Tankmobile. Arkham Knight I still havent finished because Im sick of those tank wars.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Asylum and it's not even close for me. Maybe it's because it was the game that kickstarted the franchise, but the story and atmosphere really was something else. The Scarecrow nightmares had a nikka shook, and I still remember thinking my console had froze during that third fight of his.

I could actually tolerate City, but my interest in this franchise faded away when Origins came about and ceased to exist with all those damn tank battles in Arkham Knight. That along with the shytty launch release that was on PC just left a really bad taste in my mouth. I couldn't even finish the game, went on YouTube and caught the playthroughs instead.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Gonna go with the opposite end of the spectrum and say Arkham Knight. Execution of the Batmobile was poor, BUT the graphics, combat, physics, and story were at their PINNACLE. It gets so much heat and doesn't deserve any of it.

There's not any bad Arkham titles really. Even Arkham Origins had the dopest boss fights. :yeshrug:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. Asylum/City depending on my mood, day, if I had something to eat :yeshrug:

2. Knight
3. Origins

Classic series:lawd:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Its a tie between asylum and city. The first 1 is a classic and I've always wanted a open world batman game. I've never played Knight or Orgins. They need to make Orgins BC

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Arkham City is a classic out of all 4 of the Arkham games. The shyt they did with Arkham Knight wasn't trash but it was lazy too many tank missions. The story was kind of weak to end a trilogy everybody figured out the identity of the Arkham Knight was way before the game came out. The game being delayed twice didn't do it any favors either. It would have been cool if the batmobile was used for specific missions only.

Arkham Orgins was a good game with a decent backstory but I'm call it what it was.... a cash grab.