Fatties at work do nothing but talk about dieting

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Weight watchers programs, points, gym routines for months now but none of them look any different. They're ugly to boot, why bother. Getting sick of this health craze bullshyt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, the big girls at my airport put in a bunch of money and whoever lost the most weight would get the money. Everyone of them gained weight, except one.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
The best is when you catch Fats eating some shyt they're not supposed to after talking about being on a diet. The excuses are always funny too, making up shyt talking about its okay to eat French fries if its no ketchup or salt on them, or it's cool eat pizza if its just cheese.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Meanwhile they die a little bit inside when the office hottie walks around wearing a shirt skirt big t*ts hanging out perfect waist to hips ration:datazz:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
But they just talk about.

There's one of those in my office now, every week it's a new diet, yet she houses Chipotle like they're going out of business. :beli:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
They all talk about dieting and shyt but not one of them wants to actually put in work and get on the fukking roads and run.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Lol, they put in the research, pay the money, and get into the mindset for dieting. The only thing they don't do is actually diet. Lol @ fatasses:heh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Weight watchers programs, points, gym routines for months now but none of them look any different. They're ugly to boot, why bother. Getting sick of this health craze bullshyt

I'm not. I like seeing a whole bunch of ppl hit the gym and get their body right:manny:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of this chick at my ex's work. She is one of those start and stop, talk about it people. She asked me for diet advice, I gave it to her. She then abandons it to pay for quick weight loss, which was $$$$$$.....what did they do, give her the same food to eat that I told her to eat for free. She is still fat-ter than ever.