Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a father, but is getting mad at that going to get you anywhere with your daughter?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep it a buck I'm not reacting that way if my daughter is well into her teenage years. I don't wanna see it but, they teenagers they gonna do what they gonna do. My daughter is soon to be 13 and we've had the talk already and we will continue to have an open dialog as she enters 15-17 yrs old. Not gonna be too overbearing towards her and her boyfriends. Always remember we were all teenagers at one time and all the sneaky shyt both girls and boys do at that age ain't going nowhere. No public embarrassments will be necessary.
Most of the times the sneaky stuff happens is because we really didn't have that kind of relationship where we felt comfortable enough to openly talk to our folks about relationships and stuff. I think you still need to have that parent/child boundary but it shouldn't be so closed off to where they feel they can't come to you and ask any question.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
To keep it a buck I'm not reacting that way if my daughter is well into her teenage years. I don't wanna see it but, they teenagers they gonna do what they gonna do. My daughter is soon to be 13 and we've had the talk already and we will continue to have an open dialog as she enters 15-17 yrs old. Not gonna be too overbearing towards her and her boyfriends. Always remember we were all teenagers at one time and all the sneaky shyt both girls and boys do at that age ain't going nowhere. No public embarrassments will be necessary.

I like the way you're approaching it.
But like I've told other fathers, there is no reason to allow your daughter to have a boyfriend.

Everyone answer is they gonna do it anyway.
If that's the type of teenager you raised, then it is what it is.
But don't open allow her to do something that is going to take her attention off of what's important as a student and daughter

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The dude was relaxed because he knows all that screaming and bluster won't make a difference. His daughter is for the streets and he knows she's more attracted to dude after watching him hit the :unimpressed: while pops screaming with the desperate energy of an exorcist who is out of his depth.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I like the way you're approaching it.
But like I've told other fathers, there is no reason to allow your daughter to have a boyfriend.

Everyone answer is they gonna do it anyway.
If that's the type of teenager you raised, then it is what it is.
But don't open allow her to do something that is going to take her attention off of what's important as a student and daughter
Childless, but sheltered is not how you want your kid to enter college/adulthood. Plus it's not even possible. You're only gonna get lied to about her whereabouts when she links the dude. Open dialogue and clear firm boundaries and prayer lol are the way to go.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Childless, but sheltered is not how you want your kid to enter college/adulthood. Plus it's not even possible. You're only gonna get lied to about her whereabouts when she links the dude. Open dialogue and clear firm boundaries and prayer lol are the way to go.

Your daughter Not having a boyfriend as a teenager doesn't equal sheltered, brother.

It is very possible to tell your teen it isn't productive for him/her to be worrying about a relationship at that point in their lives.
If your teen is a liar and is going to lie to you about who they are with or where they are at.. Then thats a different issue that has nothing to do with boyfriends and girlfriends.

Allowing it and going along with it... You have made yourself responsible for everything that happens with that. Smh

Edit: I forgot the obvious thing. You'd basically be OKing a nikka gripping your daughters ass daily

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doing way too much. Can’t stand no overly emotional man. What he expect her to get a permission slip to get fukked 😂 I understand being mad but breh clearly ain’t been around any teenagers outside of his daughter