Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
That was Light. Pops doing too much...and I got a daughter.

Could've got the same results with a phone call and hit him with the

"Aye, young blood, watch the Hands in public, I got eyes everywhere..."
:ufdup:

Pops daughter STILL gone get fukked down...now off GP!
:francis:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brah most likely already hit on the regular so this is just normal touching for them. No dad would want to see that. I'm sure dad just wants her to show some self respect and not display this stuff of behavior in public. Perception is everything and dad knows best that people will assume things about here based on this type of behavior so this is a lesson for her. How a daughter carry herself in public is tied into how the father raised her so ya he flipped off.
But its already happened. What good is all that now? You had 13-15 years to instill that shyt in her and obviously you didnt. And this aint gonna do it. That girl probably thinking she Juliet now :mjlol:.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Young breh had two really good handfulls and I like gripping ass too:mjgrin: :hula: If that was my daughter I'd want to put the belt to her so bad it can't be gripped for a while and snap that little nikka's neck

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
How is breh doing too much when he just caught a nikka juggling with his young daughters booty cheeks in public? :dahell: A jamaican father would have prolly kileld the lil nikka. Ya'll be group thinking too much on here sometimes.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Pops will be getting his treatment a few weeks later after I plan shyt out

images

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Make sure you sell the fantasy of romance and being treated like a queen to your girls brehs. even if you think it’s fake and unrealistic.

If you do that you are setting her up for a love life filled with disappointment or being controlled materialistically by a trick

Either way it’s best to have healthy productive conversations that teaches boundaries

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dad need to chill with that big ass Santa belly :scust: Putting his hands on the boy. Lucky he didn’t take a nap that day. Emotional ass. If you’re daughter is comfortable enough to do that out and about issa wrap fam. She wanna be out there in the skreets :manny:

And him yelling at the boy and keeping them apart is only going to make her want him more :mjlol:
That big belly is all you’re going to see staring up from the ground. Don’t think Big Red don’t gift wrap up 3 piece meals for #naughtyset

:santaumad:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Lucky he ain't get a samurai sword in the gut.

He caught the right one a lot of them young brehs are reckless out here.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you do that you are setting her up for a love life filled with disappointment or being controlled materialistically by a trick

Either way it’s best to have healthy productive conversations that teaches boundaries
selling the idea of being treated well may lead to her being lonely, if nobody lives up to that standard, but i don't see how the idea of being treat well will lead to be controlled (ie being treated unwell) Literally the opposite likely outcome. When i said romance and being treated like a queen, i wasn't talking financially.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
How you handling that situation if it’s your daughter breh?
I mean… I have two daughters. I can’t be too mad at the boy if my daughter is allowing it. I’m not the boy’s father and he’s not doing anything my daughter didn’t encourage and want herself. At most I might tell lil breh (forcefully) not to let me see him around my daughter anymore, but that’s it. The conversation needs to be had with my daughter on why she thought it was okay to be out there like that. She prolly won’t be leaving that house for a while either.

Now if he was violating… well then it’s fair game. He catching hands at the minimum.

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Number 3. He should’ve done a better job establishing baseline behavior with his daughter way younger. She shouldn’t have even felt comfortable doing this in front of anyone.
I'm certain you've been in the scenario Xmas morning and the presents are there just waiting to get ripped up, well thats what it's like when these young chicks is ready and like Lotto said in 8 mile "it don't matter dawg" as there's nada a father can do

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm certain you've been in the scenario Xmas morning and the presents are there just waiting to get ripped up, well thats what it's like when these young chicks is ready and like Lotto said in 8 mile "it don't matter dawg" as there's nada a father can do

I remember. I’ve been getting chosen since I stepped on the playground breh. I also remember how the ones who respected their Pops acted vs the ones who didn’t in high school and college.

:francis: