Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

Y’all just don’t like the idea of anyone checking a Black man/boy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.

Unless he's going to keep her locked up , you can't stop the course of nature.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
To keep it a buck I'm not reacting that way if my daughter is well into her teenage years. I don't wanna see it but, they teenagers they gonna do what they gonna do. My daughter is soon to be 13 and we've had the talk already and we will continue to have an open dialog as she enters 15-17 yrs old. Not gonna be too overbearing towards her and her boyfriends. Always remember we were all teenagers at one time and all the sneaky shyt both girls and boys do at that age ain't going nowhere. No public embarrassments will be necessary.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy’s fighting a lost battle. This is the natural course of life - daughter will be back at it by next week.

Best thing to do at that point is probably talk to her about protection and being more discreet/not doing this in public as it may affect her/her life moving forward

:hubie:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is why the gay child debates never register with me. You gonna be salty either way if your daughter is getting ran thru

Stuff bothers me so much. Can't wait until you are settled enough that you have someplace to go for all that?

getting felt up at a bus stop or in a McDonalds parking lot was never in any romance stories. Make sure you sell the fantasy of romance and being treated like a queen to your girls brehs. even if you think its fake and unrealistic.

you guys got gay on the brain 24/7; its not healthy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Number 1. Stay in shape. If you’re out here Carl Winslowing your way through life, young dudes are gonna look at you as weak and not respect your ability to put a foot in their asses.

Number 2. Yelling comes across as bytch made. A stern talking to about not disrespecting his daughter publicly and treating her like a bus stop whore would’ve been far more effective.

Number 3. He should’ve done a better job establishing baseline behavior with his daughter way younger. She shouldn’t have even felt comfortable doing this in front of anyone.

7dtSzw.gif

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got a baby girl so let me go through this thread to see what the appropriate response should be.

That said I’m not putting my hands on no other persons child unless they are being disrespectful or she looks uncomfortable. Esp for some shyt I did when I was a young man.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

Y’all just don’t like the idea of anyone checking a Black man/boy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.
Who is to say she wont anyway? Fathers and brothers been goin crazy since forever and guess what...they asses still become Paw Paw and Uncle Man Man. I aint saying you dont check the shyt but all that show and tell shyt aint stopping nothing.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Here's the wild part, even after the father's theatrics, she gonna be right back to this foolishness, the next emotion will be the "fear/excitement of getting caught" , only this time they'll be more sneaky about it :francis:

Growing up I saw my uncle do just about everything to try and prevent his daughters from having boyfriends, he would drop them off/pick them up, stay in the car until they went inside the school, changed his work schedule, etc. and the day one of them transferred to my school, by the end of the week I knew she had a boyfriend on the low.

:francis:

Young girls basically date whoever they want; if their father disapproves the more extra they gonna be.

its weird but thats how it goes.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
EKhxowBXUAANYfK.jpg
I feel sorry for Pops. He knows he is too late

:mjcry: He is doing all that barking and woofing because he knows it’s a wrap