Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

pcpking

All Star
Daps
People forget they once was 15,16,17 trying to figure out who's the best mate for you.

The best thing you can do is let your daughter know it's disrespectful to herself and her family letting a young'in feel her up on the damn street corner.

Your next best move is to take the young man under your wing to feel him out to see what's his attentions is with your daughter, if he's always avoiding you or being half-ass around you then you need to tell the nikka to move around.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

Y’all just don’t like the idea of anyone checking a Black man/boy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.
I disagree. Yea go and get your daughter and have a talk with her. All that other shyt was unnecessary becuz you gotta keep the lines of communication open with your kids. Whatever little lines they had are officially closed and most likely will be forever

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If she's being fondled at the bus stop, it's too late:mjlol:She's already done way more:yeshrug:Once a young girl has her own key to the house, you are not in control:ufdup:Better off talking to her about protection and observing who she deals with carefully.
Not necessarily true. When I was in 8th grade I would have my girl like that. But we didn’t have sex until Senior year and I was her first. But I don’t know how old these kids are in the video.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm just saying, I'm not gonna fault the breh for doing the exact same shyt I've done.
That’s not the point.

That dude needs to know there’s someone to answer to in her household. Do that stupid shyt with the girls who don’t have families watching their back.

What y’all don’t want to acknowledge is that young ppl are dumb and let hormones take over. You don’t learn to control that shyt until you are older. That’s why the PARENTS are supposed guide you and be there when you bump your head.

Her dad’s job is to make sure she doesn’t get pregnant before marriage. He’s on his job.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Shouldn’t have put his hands on the boy. Scold him, sure. But do not touch someone else’s child. This how children become fatherless.
Facts.

Controlled rage and cold aggression are way better tactics. If you touch someone aggressively and don’t follow through, it’s wasted energy that will come back to bite you harder than you were barking.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have seen fathers get beat up for this in highschool :mjlol: daughter walks an extra 5-10 minute to meet the bf at a different bus stop, pops rolls through in his car thinking he doing something

If he wants to talk crazy to her, fine :hubie: that's his daughter

But talking crazy to the guys there when they ain't even tryna smut his daughter out :stopitslime:

Girl had to see her dad get packed out and a box of donuts smashed on his head :laff: the sun wasn't even up yet

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. Yea go and get your daughter and have a talk with her. All that other shyt was unnecessary becuz you gotta keep the lines of communication open with your kids. Whatever little lines they had are officially closed and most likely will be forever
Eh, not necessarily.

Your kids will always keep some stuff from you.
Here’s the question- at the end of the day, does his daughter know that she is not to get pregnant out of wedlock? Does she know how her dad/family will react to her and her boyfriend if that happens? How society will react? That’s the ultimate question.

I get what you’re saying, but at the end of the day she’s going to handle her relationships however she wants, that’s part of growing up. Does she know what the hard lines are that she shouldn’t cross?

I didn’t talk to my folks about everything, but I knew I’d be killed if I ever turned up pregnant. So it never happened. Plenty of young women don’t discuss everything with their folks after a certain point, but they know what not to do.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Brah most likely already hit on the regular so this is just normal touching for them. No dad would want to see that. I'm sure dad just wants her to show some self respect and not display this stuff of behavior in public. Perception is everything and dad knows best that people will assume things about here based on this type of behavior so this is a lesson for her. How a daughter carry herself in public is tied into how the father raised her so ya he flipped off.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here's the wild part, even after the father's theatrics, she gonna be right back to this foolishness, the next emotion will be the "fear/excitement of getting caught" , only this time they'll be more sneaky about it :francis:

Growing up I saw my uncle do just about everything to try and prevent his daughters from having boyfriends, he would drop them off/pick them up, stay in the car until they went inside the school, changed his work schedule, etc. and the day one of them transferred to my school, by the end of the week I knew she had a boyfriend on the low.

:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Brah most likely already hit on the regular so this is just normal touching for them. No dad would want to see that. I'm sure dad just wants her to show some self respect and not display this stuff of behavior in public. Perception is everything and dad knows best that people will assume things about here based on this type of behavior so this is a lesson for her. How a daughter carry herself in public is tied into how the father raised her so ya he flipped off.
^^^^^^^^