Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Number 1. Stay in shape. If you’re out here Carl Winslowing your way through life, young dudes are gonna look at you as weak and not respect your ability to put a foot in their asses.

Number 2. Yelling comes across as bytch made. A stern talking to about not disrespecting his daughter publicly and treating her like a bus stop whore would’ve been far more effective.

Number 3. He should’ve done a better job establishing baseline behavior with his daughter way younger. She shouldn’t have even felt comfortable doing this in front of anyone.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out in public with both cheeks cupped is flagrant. Reggie VelJohnson was way too extra and lucky the young boy aint one of these degenerates that dont value life. Thats your daughter and she was going along with it...you check her ass. But the reality is if we already at this point they done fukked. Too late for all that now and really its just gonna make their bond even stronger. You gotta raise em BEFORE the ass can be gripped. Once a nikka grip and most certainly get in between them cheeks he daddy now.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Number 1. Stay in shape. If you’re out here Carl Winslowing your way through life, young dudes are gonna look at you as weak and not respect your ability to put a foot in their asses.

Number 2. Yelling comes across as bytch made. A stern talking to about not disrespecting his daughter publicly and treating her like a bus stop whore would’ve been far more effective.

Number 3. He should’ve done a better job establishing baseline behavior with his daughter way younger. She shouldn’t have even felt comfortable doing this in front of anyone.

Pastor's children disprove this theory breh

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

Y’all just don’t like the idea of anyone checking a Black man/boy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
how old is shawty though

if she 16+ pops need to let it go or send her ass off to a convent:yeshrug:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

Y’all just don’t like the idea of anyone checking a Black man/boy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.

I'm just saying, I'm not gonna fault the breh for doing the exact same shyt I've done.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think the father physically abused daughter or has. The way he threw her into the car was bit too much. Most daughters would put up a fuss .

That’s just normal discipline in Jamaican culture. He definitely made her pick out a switch to whip her with later.
That’s how any rational male would act if his daughter was getting groped in public.

I would’ve gotten yolked up too :skip::skip:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I completely understand the dad's POV
But could also completely understand the youngin's had he escalated and won (pops had to be ready to die)

Who was the 4th wheel?