Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

Y’all just don’t like the idea of anyone checking a Black man/boy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.
Old man would have gotten dropped infront of his daughter. It's not the 50s anymore. I think as a man, if your daughter, sister, cousin is a consenting hoe, you gotta eat that L. You can only check your people, not the dude.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I understand both perspectives. Of course I was doing flagrant shyt as a teenager. But if that's my daughter, the least ol boy is getting is a stern talking to. I highly doubt I'd slap him though, but I've not been in that situation

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you handling that situation if it’s your daughter breh?
If they the same age all smoke is with the daughter. I understand young boy testosterone thru the roof but he wasn’t tryna be disrespectful. He lucky he was respectful enough not to lay fat boy out

You address your daughter. The boy wasn’t forcing her so zero smoke with him

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Pops did right.

Y’all are ridiculous. If you’re driving by and see your daughter, little sister, little cousin, etc getting felt up at a BUS STOP of course you’re supposed to go crazy.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

If he didn’t put the fear of g-d in them that girl would have a big belly 6mon later.
That's fine and all but he didn't have to put his hands on him. Unless my boy was abusing her no man is putting their hands on my child. You better call me and we can assess the situation but I'll be damn if you Jamaican slap my son like that

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That’s not the point.

That dude needs to know there’s someone to answer to in her household. Do that stupid shyt with the girls who don’t have families watching their back.

What y’all don’t want to acknowledge is that young ppl are dumb and let hormones take over. You don’t learn to control that shyt until you are older. That’s why the PARENTS are supposed guide you and be there when you bump your head.

Her dad’s job is to make sure she doesn’t get pregnant before marriage. He’s on his job.
So you'll let another but his hands on your son just because he was hugged up with his girlfriend at a bus stop

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pops did right.

That’s his DAUGHTER.

Normally I would agree with you but not on this. If that was your boy & a grown ass man put his hands on him for him doing exactly what the kid in the vid did, would you be ok with that? The father had every right to be angry, but to put his hands on another person's child/nephew/grandson over that in public is too much. He's the adult in the situation & that could've escalated real quick because of his out of control emotions. And if the kid retaliated after getting slapped, could you really blame him?

The father could've put the fear of God in the kid w/o putting his hands on him which could still turn ugly because if that kid was related to me, Pop's would have a major problem on his hands

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Normally I would agree with you but not on this. If that was your boy & a grown ass man put his hands on him for him doing exactly what the kid in the vid did, would you be ok with that? The father had every right to be angry, but to put his hands on another person's child/nephew/grandson over that in public is too much. He's the adult in the situation & that could've escalated real quick because of his out of control emotions. And if the kid retaliated after getting slapped, could you really blame him?

The father could've put the fear of God in the kid w/o putting his hands on him which could still turn ugly because if that kid was related to me, Pop's would have a major problem on his hands
🤷🏾‍♀️

Coli girl-dads can answer for me

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All young man has to do is say her dad put hands on him if he is a minor . He deserve the scolding.Funny thing is they will continue go together behind his back and probably end up having kid together. If that young man was that respectful its a reason :russ:
Good point. He was more then likely showing respect to the chick then the old man