Father Catches Daughter Being Fondled By Her Boyfriend At The Bus Stop And He Loses It!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Gotta let these black boys live in fear. Even over shyt everybody has done, probably even his fat ass

granted this ain't in the states.
I feel the sentiment. Nobody wants to see their daughter getting their ass fondled but he yoked the girl up too. He ain’t handle that shyt right
:heh:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
If she's being fondled at the bus stop, it's too late:mjlol:She's already done way more:yeshrug:Once a young girl has her own key to the house, you are not in control:ufdup:Better off talking to her about protection and observing who she deals with carefully.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is why the gay child debates never register with me. You gonna be salty either way if your daughter is getting ran thru

Stuff bothers me so much. Can't wait until you are settled enough that you have someplace to go for all that?

getting felt up at a bus stop or in a McDonalds parking lot was never in any romance stories. Make sure you sell the fantasy of romance and being treated like a queen to your girls brehs. even if you think its fake and unrealistic.