Fat/Ugly bytches Are The New Mean Girls

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Or maybe they always were the mean girls.

Has anyone else noticed this phenomana?

I’ve noticed they seem to have the worst attitudes. There was several instances where I’ve seen attractive women attacked, cajoled, & bullied by ugly/fat bytches. One girl told me all her bullies were obese. And they always have the nerve to talk about looks.

Especially with regards #handsomegang, alotta them fee fi fo fum looking hoes are real bold. I’ve seen one try to clown a breh bc he wasn’t trying to hit, forgetting the part she looks like & smells like literal shyt:scust: they seem to be the MAIN ones I see approaching brehs way out their league. And to make matters worse their outside is as ugly as their insides.

And the funny thing is when actual dimes approach you, they are nicer about it ( they smile, start a convo with you etc). They don’t seem to be as bold or abrasive bc they don’t have to, dudes wanna pipe off bucks. Them Hell Rell faces be real aggressive like a man when they holla.

Someone gotta bring these George Wallace looking bytches back to reality
full

Ladies I know you noticed this as well.

Evolve on that.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
This has always been the case. The idea that you pick an unattractive woman because she will be humble has always been misguided and always a bit of a myth. Social Media has completely killed that. The most attractive women are polite but aloof.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As a breh who was a social outcast, growing up, I can't recall a fat Black or Latina girl ever being mean to me. Most of my bad experiences with big women happened as a adult.

As a uglygang breh, I can sort of understand a supposedly ugly gang woman being a a$$hole, if your treated like shyt by society, what do you expect? Anyway I don't think of woman as ugly, yea some are more attractive than others but I can't recall ever seeing a woman thinking "damn she's ugly". I remember I seen this woman and I quickly looked away, I heard her mutter under her breath "he thinks I'm ugly" when that wasn't the case at all :dwillhuh: I was just having a bad day and might have gave an innocent woman a bad look by mistake.

Also, Fat Girls got a Drake co - sign. Getting co sign from the most popular rapper in the world at the time would inflate egos I'd imagine :ehh: