Fat Sick and Nearly Dead

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where the sun is always shinin..
Had to watch that movie for a class last semester...really good documentary. Also you can buy a juicer from walmart for about $15 bucks. You have to have a lot of self control in order to do it though. Also I don't recommend it for anyone that weight less than 180 lbs because the juicer diet is morbidly obese people.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I started doing something like that, but I wasn't juicing. I make green smoothies where I will blend veggies, fruit, and sometimes whey protein. I recently bought a Vitamix, a high powered blender, which obliterates the veggies and fruit without. When you juice, you lose the fiber content which helps you with feeling full. Not so with the blender.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I started doing something like that, but I wasn't juicing. I make green smoothies where I will blend veggies, fruit, and sometimes whey protein. I recently bought a Vitamix, a high powered blender, which obliterates the veggies and fruit without. When you juice, you lose the fiber content which helps you with feeling full. Not so with the blender.

I bought a vitamix also but I need to find the will power to do it for 2 weeks straight :sadbron:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I bought a vitamix also but I need to find the will power to do it for 2 weeks straight :sadbron:

Ironically, I only got turned on to the Vitamix after happening upon one of those infomercials for that blender that Montel Williams pushes. I was intrigued and knew that I needed to get more veggies in my system. But then I started doing research on the net and saw that mad people was complaining about it, and that they shoulda went ahead and put down the extra dough for a Vitamix or a Blendtec. I copped it at a show at a local Costco. Dude was making all sorts of stuff, even made an ice cream with some kinda red cabbage and other stuff. I try to make myself a green smoothie everyday; missed out yesterday cause I got stuck at work late and only had time for dinner.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kale smoothie every mourning I feel like :win:
But when i miss it i feel like :dead: all day

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
It's on netflix. Juicing works, but if you really want to go hard get a Vitamix blender. I tried juicing, and the clean up is fukking annoying, plus your wasting alot of nutrients. The vitamix blends everything, shyt is mad powerful.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ

Didn't see this post. Yo those Vitamix blenders are the truth.