Far Cry Blood Dragon.. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nope bought it full price :manny:

Lets keep the console fanboy shyt in the other threads. I'm being serious here.
Has nothing to do with console fanboy shyt, I don't do that :ufdup:
This game is old as fukk tho, we had threads on it. It makes no sense for you to make this thread.
Far Cry BD :wow: Then inside you put "you will like this"
nikka, log off or something :snoop:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This game is old as fukk tho, we had threads on it. It makes no sense for you to make this thread.

ku-medium.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
You never heard of a late to the party thread brosef?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You never heard of a late to the party thread brosef?
Yeah, then that person would describe what was good about it. Maybe say something that others can comment on
This thread is more of a thought that didn't need to be made into a thread. Not because the thought was bad, but the execution :ehh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I thought this was a Far Cry 3 DLC? I haven't even beat far cry 3 yet :stopitslime:

fukk off. Some of us don't have time to beat everything when it first drops :pacspit: I commend him for making this thread :salute: I have a few dlcs I need to cop this paycheck anyway :pacspit:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I thought this was a Far Cry 3 DLC? I haven't even beat far cry 3 yet :stopitslime:

fukk off. Some of us don't have time to beat everything when it first drops :pacspit: I commend him for making this thread :salute: I have a few dlcs I need to cop this paycheck anyway :pacspit:
Bruh, just cuz you live in a cave does not mean a thread with a nikka saying "yeah, you will like it" warrants a thread :stopitslime:

That would be like going "GTA4...:wow:" Then when you enter the thread I put "if you like shooting and driving you'll like this game"
It makes no sense because that game came out a long ass time ago.

FC3:BD is an XBLA or PSN title. Its a not so serious spin off of the game you haven't finished. Retro'eee old skool 80's type of fukkery. From the music, to the entire universe. Its decent, but didn't hold my attention honestly and I really wanted to like this game. With that said, it goes both ways. I haven't put in enough time to give an opinion about the game so I wont. Just that it didn't keep my interest after about 30mins in :manny:

$15, but I'd wait til I finish FC3 first if I were you. Game WILL be cheaper by then

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The final mission is some of the wildest shyt ever, and the writing is spot-on parody/homage of everything 80's.