Far Cry 5 has to be some of the worst gameplay I’ve ever played

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
First off, y is the ENTIRE town trying to kill me? :mindblown: My first couple mins in the town I swear if 20 different cars/trucks didn’t stop and tried to kill me one after the other, :wtf: I was like wtf…it’s like they turned the aggressiveness up to 1000 in that game man it kind of threw the whole “what’s gonna happen next” mysterious ness off for me…the whole premise/cult theatrics was kinda wack and cringy for me as well..I mean far cry 2 was one of the first games I pirated :steviej:multiple times on my PC for the mere fact that that game was AMAZING to me..after far cry 3 they can throw the rest of the far crys away..complete thrash save for far cry 6 because I haven’t played it (won’t be playing it never) Ubisoft is thrash on the whole tbh they were cool at some point in the past but fell completely off. Smh

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Splitgate
Doom
Doom Eternal
Ion Fury
Titanfall 2
Overwatch (pre-Baptiste/ Brigitte/ Moira)

These are the only modern fps games I fukk with

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I bushed that game with a quickness…started off intense then I just found myself literally laughing at the ridiculousness of it
I actually forced myself to finish the game only to be rewarded with the goofiest ending imaginable.

Basically the racist redneck cult leader ends up being right about the world ending.

Pure trash

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I actually forced myself to finish the game only to be rewarded with the goofiest ending imaginable.

Basically the racist redneck cult leader ends up being right about the world ending.

Pure trash

That ending came outta left field frfr :picard::what: