Far: Changing Tides [Xbox/Switch/PS4]

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Man, I'm having so much fun with this :banderas:

The gameplay is very original. A flood has left the region submerged in water and to traverse it, you'll have to manage this peculiar ship made from some bizarre technology.

At first, I thought it would be a management game with no real time going on, but it's the opposite :whoo: It doesn't get more "in real time" than this. You have to manage and operate the different parts and buttons that control the ship's sails and paddles, as well as monitoring fuel, incidents and outside obstacles to make progress. It gets you busy for sure, but the more efficient you get at it, the more satisfying it becomes.

Upgrades are two-sided in that they enhance significantly what your ship can do, but also give you more tasks to learn and put in practice to be able to be smooth sailing. They are frequent but need to be earned by solving puzzles.

And the music is fantastic. Instruments drum up and exhilarating melodies appear when you manage to get some speed :wow: It feels amazing.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, I'm having so much fun with this :banderas:

The gameplay is very original. A flood has left the region submerged in water and to traverse it, you'll have to manage this peculiar ship made from some bizarre technology.

At first, I thought it would be a management game with no real time going on, but it's the opposite :whoo: It doesn't get more "in real time" than this. You have to manage and operate the different parts and buttons that control the ship's sails and paddles, as well as monitoring fuel, incidents and outside obstacles to make progress. It gets you busy for sure, but the more efficient you get at it, the more satisfying it becomes.

Upgrades are two-sided in that they enhance significantly what your ship can do, but also give you more tasks to learn and put in practice to be able to be smooth sailing. They are frequent but need to be earned by solving puzzles.

And the music is fantastic. Instruments drum up and exhilarating melodies appear when you manage to get some speed :wow: It feels amazing.
Interesting. It’s on PS Plus so Im going to check it out either tonight or tomorrow, friend.