Fans resurface tweet of Drake admitting Kanye West wrote his Raps as well

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Is this supposed to be a secret? Kanye has wrote several songs for him and vice versa. There’s plenty of things you can criticize Drake for but this ain’t it. If someone is credited and publicly given their flowers for something then it isn’t ghostwriting.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Is this supposed to be a secret? Kanye has wrote several songs for him and vice versa. There’s plenty of things you can criticize Drake for but this ain’t it. If someone is credited and publicly given their flowers for something then it isn’t ghostwriting.
This is more for the Drake Stans out there who was bringing up Drake writing for YE.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sadly his fakkit fans don't care

all that matters is who records and releases a song first.

not how it was made.

:scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Beyond the writing issue, hearing Drake talk about Kanye makes me think about how few great or legendary producers he has worked with over the last decade plus. You can say the same about Kendrick and Cole. They all have their own sounds, in-house producers etc but I wonder if more greatness could be tapped by having legends in the studio challenging you. Drake's music is so basic, especially over the last decade, he could have used more help.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Beyond the writing issue, hearing Drake talk about Kanye makes me think about how few great or legendary producers he has worked with over the last decade plus. You can say the same about Kendrick and Cole. They all have their own sounds, in-house producers etc but I wonder if more greatness could be tapped by having legends in the studio challenging you. Drake's music is so basic, especially over the last decade, he could have used more help.
He worked with Timbaland

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Kendrick has worked with some legends and big name producers though :patrice:

9th Wonder, Pharrell, Dre, madlib, Terrance martin, Ali Shaheed muhammad, swizz beatz, and alc

Wouldn't complain if he dropped an album completely produced by a sole legend in the game though

Battlecat, quik, or alchemist would be my pick :lawd: