Fani Willis gotta go all in. Lock Trump up for violating his release guidelines in NY. God dammit is anybody tough enough to jail this pink bytch?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why the fukk not?

See all the lengths of stretch that pink bytch went through to challenge your career and personal relationship in court?

It's part of his guidelines to not violate the law in any way, shape, or form. The court has proven that he violated the law. Go get his bytch ass and let's get this shyt underway.

If MAGA is gonna go terrorist mode, let's let them go terrorist mode before the election so the majority of the country can wake up and take care of them as civilians. If them mfers start shooting shyt up, best believe everyone in the country will up the awareness to these MAGA terrorists and basically create an unwritten rule to handle it ourselves, as civilians.

Come on Fani, we really need this fukkery and I'm ready for it.

Daps
An Atlanta prosecutor should lock Trump up for violations in NYC?

Hanging from Brandon's nuts all these years has obviously given yall vertigo cause you all the way confused.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
An Atlanta prosecutor should lock Trump up for violations in NYC?

Hanging from Brandon's nuts all these years has obviously given yall vertigo cause you all the way confused.
I don't give a fukk about Brandon, Brian, Bill, Bruce, Brad, or any of them bytch ass crackas. I only like you a lil bit nikka, yo trolling gay, my shyt tough. fukk you, you cool doe. bytch ass nikka. Have a blessed day. Sucka. You contribute a lot to the site, fakkit.

Daps
I don't give a fukk about Brandon, Brian, Bill, Bruce, Brad, or any of them bytch ass crackas. I only like you a lil bit nikka, yo trolling gay, my shyt tough. fukk you, you cool doe. bytch ass nikka. Have a blessed day. Sucka. You contribute a lot to the site, fakkit.

Need me to call the secret service on you? They need to come calm you down for the 2nd time? :unimpressed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Need me to call the secret service on you? They need to come calm you down for the 2nd time? :unimpressed:
I could probably get you a job as a rat you fukkin snitch. You'd be funny asf on a podcast doe, hoe ass nikka. Dumb ass nikka knows a helluva lot about the system. Educated fakkit. I'd choke slam yo hoe ass but I don't choke slam good people, fukk nikka troll ass hoe.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
So does the secret service go in with him? Clearly he will be sent to some paradise place and not a real place.