Fanboy logic vs Reality: And the casualties left behind

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is how it goes...

The fanboy Names 3 unreleased games as if they are certified classics because they are not available on a competing platform, and if the Game is trash or doesn't sell well it's a non issue because there will always be 3 new games to stan :snoop:

So when there is console war discussion, by default the side with the most titles has the most opportunities to be guilty :francis: let's name All of the forgotten hero's who lost their lives being hyped for no damn reason...

Killzone: Shadow fall (did they ever patch in voice chat :mjlol:)
Knack 1-2
Persona 5
Yakuza 0 block (more like no block)
The last Guardian like Killzone 2 looked nothing like it's e3 debut
No man's sky
Driveclub (those Fatboi1 tree gifs was epic tho)
GT Sport always online :win:

Nier was multiplat on the low but since it wasn't well known it got the royal treatment.

Even Bloodborne was not liked by plenty in the masses (10,000 in coli cash if that is a lie)

I could easily double this list but I don't want to hurt all of the feelings Sohh soon yah?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This is how it goes...

The fanboy Names 3 unreleased games as if they are certified classics because they are not available on a competing platform, and if the Game is trash or doesn't sell well it's a non issue because there will always be 3 new games to stan :snoop:

So when there is console war discussion, by default the side with the most titles has the most opportunities to be guilty :francis: let's name All of the forgotten hero's who lost their lives being hyped for no damn reason...

Killzone: Shadow fall (did they ever patch in voice chat :mjlol:)
Knack 1-2
Persona 5
Yakuza 0 block (more like no block)
The last Guardian like Killzone 2 looked nothing like it's e3 debut
No man's sky
Driveclub (those Fatboi1 tree gifs was epic tho)
GT Sport always online :win:

Nier was multiplat on the low but since it wasn't well known it got the royal treatment.

Even Bloodborne was not liked by plenty in the masses (10,000 in coli cash if that is a lie)

I could easily double this list but I don't want to hurt all of the feelings Sohh soon yah?
This game is not only a classic but it's sales expectations were surpassed leading to the the release of all past games for PS4. Also allowed Sega to release the game on PC.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Persona 5 was in a good period. Games like that probably wouldn't have sold like it did in the past due to how little social media platforms there were to hype games. You had to be Final Fantasy to push numbers most of the time, I guess. So...

it ended up being a good game from the reviews I've seen. Which is good because people can go back and play the older games.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This game is not only a classic but it's sales expectations were surpassed leading to the the release of all past games for PS4. Also allowed Sega to release the game on PC.
So then why did it only sell 500thousand copies worldwide?
Persona 5 was in a good period. Games like that probably wouldn't have sold like it did in the past due to how little social media platforms there were to hype games. You had to be Final Fantasy to push numbers most of the time, I guess. So...

it ended up being a good game from the reviews I've seen. Which is good because people can go back and play the older games.
I understand what you're saying but you have to understand that "fanboys" are only understanding for things regarding their system of choice. So the narrative you're spitting is sounds good but it's just that, A narrative. Something done to explain away went the game flopped so bad when it had a userbase as large as Sony's.

But let it be sea of thieves which sold way more in less time with half the userbase and it's "somebody online said it sucked and we outnumber you so Sony wins again!!! :banderas:

Halo 5 is awesome but is actually thought to be an average game by Sony enthusiast who don't care what the truth is about it.

Another gears? Another Forza? That's too many.
Another God of? Another Gran Turismo? Then sequels are cool again.

And you can do that with literally any topic, ps3 had a weaker GPU? Didn't matter because we got bluray an media and even bc at launch. this gen who cares about any of that stuff tho, it's about Killzone and knack bytches!!! And the extra 100p in those handful of launch titles :wow:

When called out on their bullshyt they point to strawmen and go "they do that too" but in reality? Do we? I can do anything, yeah?

Hell naw Hell naw Hell naw :dj2:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So then why did it only sell 500thousand copies worldwide?

I understand what you're saying but you have to understand that "fanboys" are only understanding for things regarding their system of choice. So the narrative you're spitting is sounds good but it's just that, A narrative. Something done to explain away went the game flopped so bad when it had a userbase as large as Sony's.

But let it be sea of thieves which sold way more in less time with half the userbase and it's "somebody online said it sucked and we outnumber you so Sony wins again!!! :banderas:

Halo 5 is awesome but is actually thought to be an average game by Sony enthusiast who don't care what the truth is about it.

Another gears? Another Forza? That's too many.
Another God of? Another Gran Turismo? Then sequels are cool again.

And you can do that with literally any topic, ps3 had a weaker GPU? Didn't matter because we got bluray an media and even bc at launch. this gen who cares about any of that stuff tho, it's about Killzone and knack bytches!!! And the extra 100p in those handful of launch titles :wow:

When called out on their bullshyt they point to strawmen and go "they do that too" but in reality? Do we? I can do anything, yeah?

Hell naw Hell naw Hell naw :dj2:

Well this is why Sony's excuse for crossplay restriction was bullshyt, because I doubt 78 million active users are playing fortnite on that console, unless someone can show me otherwise. But the game sold 5 times as much as P4 so it was a success.

a definite argument could be made for Ni No Kuni 2 tho.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The utter lack of self awareness is mind blowing :snoop:
I was gonna write can someone tell me what this hoe ass nikka said but it shows it when you quote it :ehh:

So, what games do you see me Stanning that was garbage, I'll wait. While you try to figure that out let me remind you that you guys at the same time claim Xbox has no games :snoop: So then I have no games to Stan :ohhh:

My counter to that is then you should easily be able to name 3 games :francis:

Will they ever name 3, just 3 :to:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was gonna write can someone tell me what this hoe ass nikka said but it shows it when you quote it :ehh:

So, what games do you see me Stanning that was garbage, I'll wait. While you try to figure that out let me remind you that you guys at the same time claim Xbox has no games :snoop: So then I have no games to Stan :ohhh:

3? Okay: Ryse, Sea of Thieves, Dead Rising, Kinect Sports

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Scalebound (Japanese: スケイルバウンド Hepburn: Sukeirubaundo) is an unreleased action role-playing video game that was being developed by PlatinumGames. The game had been scheduled to be released in 2017 for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows, with Microsoft Studios publishing the title. Microsoft announced the cancellation of Scalebound's development in January 2017. In this game, players would assume control of Drew, who is accompanied by a dragon called Thuban. Players could use a variety of weapons to defeat enemies, and could issue commands to the dragon, which assisted players during battles. Unlike other games developed by PlatinumGames, the game put more focus on graphical qualities and the role-playing aspect instead of action.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
scalebound
Oh so scalebound was high on my list yet I didn't care to play monster Hunter which at least resembles it somewhat? Why do Sony gamers such as yourself hype up games us westerners could give two shyts about?

You like persona and gaming that appeals to perverts or children before the internet. There's still a concentrated niche crowd of weirdos, old skool sickos if you will :hhh:

Black man ain't neva been to the motherland but you been to Japan :dwillhuh: