Family Guy delivered a funny season finale

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Haven't laughed so hard at a fg ep in a long ass time.... Last nights season finale took me back to vintage FG when the show was worth watching......

"she's like the Mexican David Blain... Wait is David Blain Mexican?... He's somethin...":mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
people love to shyt on FG these days like it's not a perfect DVR show. even the worst episodes have a good 3 or 4 redeemable jokes. and it's 21 minutes long.

Simpsons is the same to a lesser degree b/c the storylines these days are shyt, but it's still a good DVR show

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
people love to shyt on FG these days like it's not a perfect DVR show. even the worst episodes have a good 3 or 4 redeemable jokes. and it's 21 minutes long.

Simpsons is the same to a lesser degree b/c the storylines these days are shyt, but it's still a good DVR show

I Took the Simpsons off my dvr... Far as I'm concerned that show is unsalvageable... It pissed me off cuz Simpsons basically raised me from a kid but I couldn't take it any more.... ep after ep of unfunny "jokes" and "punches"... Waiting 21 minutes just to laugh once to no avail...... :hhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I Took the Simpsons off my dvr... Far as I'm concerned that show is unsalvageable... It pissed me off cuz Simpsons basically raised me from a kid but I couldn't take it any more.... ep after ep of unfunny "jokes" and "punches"... Waiting 21 minutes just to laugh once to no avail...... :hhh:
The Simpsons on the DVR are like the Saltines in your cabinet. You haven't gone to the store, you're lazy and you want a snack... desperation time. Break open those crackers you bought a month ago

Oville

Pro
Daps
Aint seen it but Family Guy has fallen off as bad as any show. They ruined the Stewie character and made him likeable, closeted cornball of a character. Quagmire ain't as funny cuz he's not the happy go-lucky pervert anymore. Their stories are getting redundant also.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Yeah that 30 sec fart sound was top notch

:dame:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
As much as I think family guy fell off over the years I still watch the new episodes when I can.

Can't say I do that for new Simpsons episodes.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I can't watch new episodes of the show anymore because this season was awful. It's at that point where they only make 2-3 good jokes an episode, when they used to make 2-3 good jokes a minute.

Another thing I can't stand, other than the characters being annoying a$$holes and the plots not going anywhere, is the fact that they explain way too many jokes. It's like Carter will say something like "Let me take an old man pee" and then we hear him in pain for one whole minute while nothing else is happening. They try way too hard to be funny when they don't need to. A joke like this would never make it into an episode now: