Family Dinners/BBqs/ Parties - How Greedo Do You Get In Taking Home Food

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld::ld::ld: Last night it was a pretty good party and more than enough food for everybody to take home. This fat ass look like she came to the party with her own tupperware and proceeded to take insane amounts of food home, while leaving everybody else :leostare::leostare::leostare:

What's your routine when it comes to them leftovers :salute:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If talking about family reunions.old Black women get insulted if you don't take enough of their food. So nikkas can be as greedy as they want. You just have to leave the ribs alone. Too many nikkas covet that shyt. you can take all the chicken and all the other shyt

but if you take too many ribs you'll have cousins and uncles looking at you like :stopitslime::birdman::wtb::what::why::wtf:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If talking about family reunions.old Black women get insulted if you don't take enough of their food. So nikkas can be as greedy as they want. You just have to leave the ribs alone. Too many nikkas covet that shyt. you can take all the chicken and all the other shyt

but if you take too many ribs you'll have cousins and uncles looking at you like :stopitslime::birdman::wtb::what::why::wtf:

realist shyt i've seen on here so far this month

nikkas don't fukk around when it come to the ribs b'

y'all got a nikka wanting to call my folks and fire up tha grill

but unfortunately I gotta go to work in a 2 hours :damn::damn::damn:

Daps
enough for two decent sized meals.

So its really one packed plate.

Yall high pinky folk could leave with yall hands in yall pockets if yall wish. But i see them ribs, jerk chicken, oxtail, mac n cheese stuffing:oooh:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get 1 nice big plate after family dinner to take home

hell my mother tells me there will be no more cooking so i better had get a nice plate

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wait until everyone has had 1 plate of food, and then proceed to pile food on a plate to take home :smile: