Fallout TV Show (Amazon Prime) Trailer

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You can enjoy watching an alien faced tranny forehead monster masquerading as Ellie all you want, but I'm on record saying I didn't enjoy the show. I don't let other people decide what I'm supposed to like and/or not like. shyt was buns

@Gizmo_Duck see above

Superstar
Daps

They still a little salty about the halo TV show being forgotten about.
:manny:
You win some you lose some. Maybe they can trend hop and make a forza movie.

halo-tv-show-dies-from-cringe-huchn0sl2b5y48a2.webp

BBG

Superstar
Daps
They still a little salty about the halo TV show being forgotten about.
:manny:
You win some you lose some. Maybe they can trend hop and make a forza movie.

halo-tv-show-dies-from-cringe-huchn0sl2b5y48a2.webp
Not gonna lie, I have made zero attempts to watch this shyt, and I had Paramount+ free through Walmart+ :russ: I was almost certain they was gonna fukk it up, didn't want to waste my time. At least I gave TLOU a chance; in fact I watched the whole season.

You should call yourself big brain gamer
Apparently my brain isn't all that big because I'm not sure where you're going with this :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can enjoy watching an alien faced tranny forehead monster masquerading as Ellie all you want, but I'm on record saying I didn't enjoy the show. I don't let other people decide what I'm supposed to like and/or not like. shyt was buns

@Gizmo_Duck see above

:dead: :mjlol: jesus christ u a hater

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:dead: :mjlol: jesus christ u a hater
I own a PS5 and enjoy it very much, also I shyt on Xbox all the time. The minute you stanleys (both sides) hear something that doesn't go along with groupthink there must be hating going on. TLOU was slow paced as shyt. Boring snooze fest with a hideous martian that's challenging to look at as the star of the show.

I'm good.